Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE (v0.10)

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xS1BmUTZvVnEtcTQ1Y2dnZUhVb2dVS1lhMkt5ZVFVb1Uvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmVfbGluaw==
Is there a change log to this version compare to previous one, i checked the file it seems to have same folder.

Excrucias

May 20, 2022
Change log?
Change Log (2.70V)

- You can spawn kid npcs in each city. They all have their own AI package. The vanilla kid npcs don't seem to work with SLAPP so in this case you can use this function

- You can say hello to a kid that approached you. When you say 'Hey kids', the dialogue stops and the kid will approach you and a new dialogue option will pop up.

- Added more dialogue lines for kids.

- Added 'Scene Stopper' in Debug tab. It will stop the current SLAPP scene. If you think the actor is stuck in an attempt to approach, you either leave the current cell or use this debug function.

- The actor will unequip shield when he hugs you.

Reactions: ExcessiveDecency

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Is there a change log to this version compare to previous one, i checked the file it seems to have same folder.
Scroll through the news section of his discord for the changelog. I was given 2 links from my friend and I shared the wrong one.
This should be it aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xWVBBU1NhZzNua1RxNDlnR0J6eV9QMnQ3aW5wb3FFbWUvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmVfbGluaw== I also updated the original post.

SilentWolfDee

Dec 5, 2022
Scroll through the news section of his discord for the changelog. I was given 2 links from my friend and I shared the wrong one.
This should be it aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xWVBBU1NhZzNua1RxNDlnR0J6eV9QMnQ3aW5wb3FFbWUvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmVfbGluaw== I also updated the original post.

OMG Thank you SO much!!

Reactions: JafK1
Nov 17, 2020
i tried it, but bow shot dont have damage in fist ranger :(
any chance to fix it? my payload is 1v
Make sure you got and a power attack key mod installed
Summoning weapons are by command so back key with power attack should summon the bow.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Make sure you got and a power attack key mod installed
Summoning weapons are by command so back key with power attack should summon the bow.
i mean, i can summon bow.. but bow doesnt have damage whn do shot
sword, dagger, greatsword is normal

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
i mean, i can summon bow.. but bow doesnt have damage whn do shot
sword, dagger, greatsword is normal
I also have this issue and to date i've been unable to parse it, if you ever figure out the problem let me know, pretty sure everything is installed as needed so i dunno but i suspect it's a problem with the mod rather than anything on the user's end because every other aspect works perfectly and i've seen others on his patreon page complain about the exact same problem.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote