Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nzka

Dec 1, 2022

Anyone got this Arjarim and Archor files on the description?

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Anyone have these mods?

or

bubububububu

Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone have the most recent Pack of blacks sykrim anims really want to use the curved sword anims but sadly they are behind a paywall malenia anim aswell kemono didnt update in a while

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Does anyone have the most recent Pack of blacks sykrim anims really want to use the curved sword anims but sadly they are behind a paywall malenia anim aswell kemono didnt update in a while
Are you sure about? that just went to his patreon site i didn't see anything behind a paywall

bubububububu

Mar 24, 2020
Are you sure about? that just went to his patreon site i didn't see anything behind a paywall
yeah you think so on just a bland look but than you realize most of his work is put together in this post which is sub only the only things he put in the recent downloads are the weapons and armors he made the anims for but never the animation itself

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
Some new posts are public but with no download links. Those still have to be downloaded from the " " paywalled post, which hasn't been updated.

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Does anybody have mod? Not the bonus Corvo Bianco but the actual Sorano Estate

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Some new posts are public but with no download links. Those still have to be downloaded from the " " paywalled post, which hasn't been updated.
I have one golden rule if the creator will make the content public within a reasonable frame of time I don't share it, up to this point I thought black/EXM482's stuff was all free on a delay, I stand corrected I guess.

bubububububu

Mar 24, 2020
I have one golden rule if the creator will make the content public within a reasonable frame of time I don't share it, up to this point I thought black/EXM482's stuff was all free on a delay, I stand corrected I guess.

Thank you very much yes if that would be the case i would not ask but just wait but sadly recently its been very much a coinflip if he releases stuff public or not some of the anims in there exist for like half a year now and have not been made public at all

Reactions: martin671

Vilon9421

May 24, 2022

Thx but the raiden moveset is missing the esp, or maybe he uploaded like that for some reason

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
[Dint999] HairPack02 SSE (addition 0.9)

aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2ZpbGUvZC8xWVBBU1NhZzNua1RxNDlnR0J6eV9QMnQ3aW5wb3FFbWUvdmlldz91c3A9c2hhcmVfbGluaw==

Last edited:
Reactions: martin671
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote