Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Violinist91

Dec 16, 2018
If this hasnt surfaced before next month rolls over i'm just going to take the hit and post it, but I cant be bothered to incur a double charge back to back especially for such a pricey creator, I wish Patreon charged you based on your payment date rather than month end.
Well, Super_Nova- said he had the SE version of BaboDialogue 4.9 and would share it, but apparently he was just teasing us. Hopefully you won't have to actually pay for it.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I believe you need to download Tullius Hair Pack + Tullius Hair Pack 2 v12.7 and Tullius Hair 3 Pack 449 to get all the hairs.

It's supposed to be 3 hair packs, 1,2 and 3 each one with different hair. But each pack has multiple versions and you need to get the most recent one from each.
Do you confirm this?

Because while Tullius Hair Pack 3 has a plugin named "Tullius Hair 3", Tullius Hair Pack 2 has its plugin named "Tullius Hair.esp" - I suppose it would overwrite version 1, wouldn't it? Still haven't found a download link for version 1, so can't check it for asset overrides too. But versions 2 and 3 don't overwrite eachother, so my guess for now is that they really are complementary.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Do you confirm this?

Because while Tullius Hair Pack 3 has a plugin named "Tullius Hair 3", Tullius Hair Pack 2 has its plugin named "Tullius Hair.esp" - I suppose it would overwrite version 1, wouldn't it? Still haven't found a download link for version 1, so can't check it for asset overrides too. But versions 2 and 3 don't overwrite eachother, so my guess for now is that they really are complementary.
The Tullius Hair Pack 2 that I have has a plugin "Tullius Hair Pack 2.esp"

This one:

Last edited:

Godkiller137

Aug 6, 2022
The adult mods of Skyrim are absolutely stunning. They are just fabulous with a lot of good looking chicks and the scenes are amazing. But absolute noobs like me find it pretty difficult to choose the necessary mods needed. Is there a chance for one to get the whole Skyrim, but with tons of adult mods included in it? Like the game file with adult mods.

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
The adult mods of Skyrim are absolutely stunning. They are just fabulous with a lot of good looking chicks and the scenes are amazing. But absolute noobs like me find it pretty difficult to choose the necessary mods needed. Is there a chance for one to get the whole Skyrim, but with tons of adult mods included in it? Like the game file with adult mods.
Look up Masterstroke modlist on wabbajack. Wabbajack is a tool which automatically downloads and sets up a whole modlist for your game. Masterstroke is a pretty decent nsfw modlist you can just click and download. Keep in mind it needs nexus premium to be truly one click otherwise it takes a while cause of the manual clicks required.

Reactions: Godkiller137
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote