Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
There was a mega link on this thread that had a bunch of large mods(Nier: Copied city was in it), does anyone know where it is? I had it in my browser yesterday but now I can't find the thing.

Also, why is the newest Anub pack smaller in size than the rest? Do i have to downlaod all of them? If so, could someone link me to the ones I need?

mn900

Feb 12, 2022
Does anyone know if there are any creature animation packs that have male on female humanoids (Spriggans, atronach, hagravens, wisp mothers, dryads etc.) or better yet, have them? From what I've seen looking at lists from Billy/Babo etc, they all seem to be creature on females.
Billyys old old old stuff, maybe search for Rydins slal pack. I know atleast one of each exists for Flame atronach, spriggans, hags and wisp mothers. But I can't exactly remember who made them.

Speaking of ShinglesCat, anyone got the SC Wonder Woman TRIs for SE?

Reactions: thestick882

Violinist91

Dec 16, 2018
i got one, but mine is SE Version. :confused:
i am new to Modding, and still trying to build my skyrim Empire.
i can share the link if you want it.
We'd all love that. Also, does anyone have the changelog for it? I'd like to know what was added. I managed to figure out from the Korean version that he added a defeat scenario for the Falmer event, but that's all I could figure out.

Reactions: Super_Nova-

Xelx

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone know if there are any creature animation packs that have male on female humanoids (Spriggans, atronach, hagravens, wisp mothers, dryads etc.) or better yet, have them? From what I've seen looking at lists from Billy/Babo etc, they all seem to be creature on females.
sadly the lightning atronach and ice atronach have some sort of male figure...other than that its flying dildos and futa

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote