Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
The adult mods of Skyrim are absolutely stunning. They are just fabulous with a lot of good looking chicks and the scenes are amazing. But absolute noobs like me find it pretty difficult to choose the necessary mods needed. Is there a chance for one to get the whole Skyrim, but with tons of adult mods included in it? Like the game file with adult mods.
You can get an easier start with Wabbajack but I'd recommend investing the time into learning how to mod Bethesda games. The enjoyment you will get out of Skyrim depends heavily on your setup, this is true in general but much moreso with adult stuff. If you want to play a succubus-themed game you can do that with the right set of mods. If you want to play Skyrim but with the ability to seduce every woman or man you come across but don't want to change much else you can also do that. You can also turn Skyrim into a much more serious and grim world where your player character gets stalked and harassed at every step. You can also turn Skyrim into a lewd undead apocalypse setting if you want - Just get a needs mod, Draugrpocalypse, a loot scarcity mod as well as Sexlab and a bunch of Draugr animations.

The great thing about mods is that you can transform the game into what you want it to be. A pre-configured mod list locks you into said mod list unless you know how to change things around yourself. Is it worth it? I'm heavily biased but I'd say yes. Skyrim is one of the games I always come (heh) back to when nothing else catches my interest. Sure, the animations and gameplay can be janky and how the game looks also heavily depends on the location or which ENB you use, many people posting screenshots don't use the same setup to actually play the game, if they even play at all. For example, I posted a few webms from my game in the Wild Life thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-patreon-build-21-10-2022-adeptus-steve.3810/post-8750304

Even though I didn't take too much time capturing that footage, I still had to adjust the position and swap to a location, weather and time that had good enough lighting. But in its best moments modded Skyrim can compete with most dedicated h-games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Godkiller137

gianttiger

Jul 25, 2018
As promised latest Babo Dialogue and SLAL Anims should contain both SE and LE versions.

Thank you so much!
Anyway, do you have the change log for this version?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Thank you so much!
Anyway, do you have the change log for this version?
BakaFactory SLAL Animation 5.90V LE / SE

Preview -

5.90V Change Log

- Added Horker SLAL

- Redone Fisting MMF

BaboDialogue 4.902V LE/SE

4.90V Change Log

▪ Added more of encounter spots all across Tamriel.

▪ Revamp encounter features. Each encounter could occur if it makes sense according to the region environments. For instance, you don't expect frost trolls to appear at plains or on the roads because they live at snow mountains or snow forests.

▪ More diverse creatures will now appear depending on the region features.

▪ Improved Road Encounter 09. Now you can be defeated by the falmers.

▪ Bug Fix: Whiterun Orc Visitors dialogue condition required Player to equip Yoke

▪ Bug Fix: Change Location Event 06 with Vice Captain didn't properly work.

▪ Hot Fix: There was no English plugin!!!

4.902V Change Log

▪ Bug Fix: Road Encounter 09 Falmer events didn't proceed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote