Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demize

May 30, 2018
Baka has also uploaded but I guess we will have to wait as usual with his stuff or until a hero arrived here or in kemono.

Reactions: martin671 and LokRE

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I grabbed it:
Edit: reuploaded the file without a password.
This doesn't seem to have LE version, do you have it? Or anyone else does? Usually babo dialogue has fomod installer and you pick LE or SE, but this just installs it and MO2 picks it up as a different game.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
SE doesn't do welll with mods, from what I understand.
There seems to be a strange sense of humour going on here. As someone who's been running FB's animation pack (along with 30 other SLAL packs and an ever incremental grand total 25k FNIS counted animations) for 4 years now on SSE, whose last two savegames lasted over 800 hours and never died, with close to 2k mods, many merges, many eslified, many esmified, tons of graphics mods, most of what loverslab has to offer, dyndolod, synthesis, bash and a lot of personal conflict resolution... Before that, modded 32 bit Skyrim for years, also with massive amounds of mods, all the bug fixes, crash fixes, enboosts, as objective a conflict resolution as I could muster and everything you could throw at it to make it stable and wasn't even an early adopter of SSE, resisted until about 2018... Just after SKSE64 beta came around and most of the good stuff started to get ported. I can affirm that I've never been able to achieve the same level of stability in 32bit Skyrim, as I "easily" get from SSE. 32bit's good for pretty screenshots and that's it - not a huge advantage, as SSE has been catching up a little. And since the idea was that "SE doesn't do well with mods", I suppose it means gameplay and not extreme screen-archery. Couldn't go back to playing on that slow, buggy and crashy 32bit engine, ever. If nothing else, the crippling plugin limit wouldn't let me have a similar build to what I currently run without an insanely more aggressive merging process. Memory crashes, footIK erros, ugh.

Maybe you mean the AE, not SSE, doesn't do well with mods? I won't go there. Got it, tried it a year ago but since a lot of sexlab stuff wasn't playing well with it, pulled it and forgot about it. I even get the "best of both worlds" with Skyrim Lite Loader and never have to worry about binary updates being snuck up on me. Maybe things have changed since, I don't know. Maybe all of loverslab is now playable on the AE - that would probably make me jump on my next modding run, but that won't happen any time soon, as I plan to make my current run last at least as long as the previous.

My last guess is probably the most obvious, you meant Skyrim VR doesn't do well with mods. So I've heard, but never tried it.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Anyone got FunnyBuziness animation pack for Special Edition.
Thanks.

(the one which is available in loverslab is not working in SE version.)

Pfiffy's version for SE still works for me, and the link seems ok. Honestly, I use so many SLAL packs that probably only ever see FB's with mods that specifically call for some of it's very specific subsets (like many actor scenes). I've also used the LE version in the past, with SSE and as far as I can remember, all you have to do is run it through CAO to have those meshes and havok animations all fixed for SSE in one click. I've also always eslified the anim objects plugins and never noticed anything wrong coming out of it. Objects still display correctly with animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super_Nova-

nobody9265

Jan 15, 2019
Thx a lot man by any chance, did you manage to get the SLAL 5.90 too?
This doesn't seem to have LE version, do you have it? Or anyone else does? Usually babo dialogue has fomod installer and you pick LE or SE, but this just installs it and MO2 picks it up as a different game.
this is Korean version, is english version not available yet?
Sorry I just grabbed the file from 9DM. I don't have anything else.

Reactions: Karkhel and Demize

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
this one to be more specific :
:LOL: These Dint999 hair packs seem hard to obtain. I considered subscribing to get them but I don't trust the paranoid creators that you have to message to get a link with some potential expiration or spyware (yes this was a thing in the Sims modding community).

nightravenxy

Nov 12, 2022
Hello everyone ! Would you be so kind to share these 2 wonderful mods !?

Thanks a lot.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote