Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Demize

May 30, 2018
Here you go, honestly this guy is becoming a bit of a prick first he pulled these edits out of spite when people called him out for essentially trying to sell ini presets for other people's mods, he then essentially does the same thing on the quiet on his discord server and just to put frosting on the turd cake he doubled the cost to access said server and then tripled it for "early access to his videos" I might be crossing a line by saying this but this greedy Korean "everything must be monetized" mentality pisses me off, especially when you're not even doing a fraction of the actual work.

Do you happen to have this too? is the same dude

Reactions: heebyweeby
Sep 7, 2018
based on his patreon page he intends to release it in two weeks time publicly.
That let's him get the kinks out before a public release. Best to wait.

Also he's not developing YK anymore and intends to do yet another new death alternative mod to be released next February-ish. (I like his work but the constant new mods is starting to get old. Hopefully he'll stick with this last plan.)

Reactions: Gergar12

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Anyone got FunnyBuziness animation pack for Special Edition.
Thanks.

(the one which is available in loverslab is not working in SE version.)

heebyweeby

Sep 11, 2020
It doesn't have all of the armor.
There are so many good and free sexy armors on the Nexus. What are you guys doing?
This guy made a nice bodyslide preset and deserves to get paid? Wtf is going on here?
Everyone that came up with all that stuff did it for free.
IDK who the fuck this guy is, but I guarantee he's not capable of making something like Insane Ivy.
Or the 5 gorgeous voiced followers that make me my money in Skyrim and kick the enemy's asses before I can draw a bead on 'em, mostly.

Except for that one ambush point with the the long bridge..they end up running on the other side of the cliff and I have to take care of the Raiders myself.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote