moohoo

May 13, 2018
Isn't it kinda a problem when a content creator is payed A LOT of money to do nothing?
I don't give a fluck if Steve does this crap to re-energize, the fugger is being payed to do something and he isn't.

If he wanted to do his own shid his should stop the patreon and do his own thing. Peeps are paying good money for content Steve likes, not themselves.

Its like paying 10$ for a coffee flavor you prefer, but instead getting the flavor you hate most.
Its a problem, a REALLY big problem.

Communities of different sexual preference are being ignored because Steve wants to create shit nobody specifically payed for while paying for it.
Adding shid tons of futa content that nobody wanted, or piss fetish content content that a VERY small amount of people enjoy.

Whats next? SHIT on face? For the love of god, Steve should fuck off if this is the direction the game is going.
Your being payed, PAYED! Do what you're requested, its insulting to people who waste their money on this.

Adding clothes that serve no purpose other than screenshot potential and fetishes when you know you're gonna strip it off anyway, creating new characters that honestly are worse made than the originals, skeletal types that don't share the same animations with each other.

Homo content is basically non-existent, while les, futa, and beast content are thriving. A fuggin cucumber, pillory, and random furniture animations?

Lets not forget ignoring proper proportions for male and female alike. Like max or tommas ass/thighs, maya and shey's muscles and boobs.

Clothes consistently clipping while at MAX graphics, hair with less detail and physics then saints row IV.

Photomode which serves literally ONE purpose, not even talking about Steve's shitty preferences anymore.

If you're good at what you do and expect to be payed for what you like on this or any platform, then you're fuggin mistaken.

Signed up to give these people what they want, not what you want. I payed for a frappuccino, I'm getting my fuggin frappuccino.
or hear me out, people who want gay content should probably not sub since its plain that that isn't the focus of the project.

Reactions: Apice

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
AdeptusSteve , if you're interested, here are some quick webms I've thrown together. Those are positions I'd generally enjoy to see more. Keep in mind that Skyrim is, well, a bit janky in that regard and that the creatures used here don't really look like anything in Wild Life per say but I'm pretty sure they can convey the general gist of it. Obviously with Patreon's limitations the animations can't look too aggressive but hey, nobody said consensual sex can't be rough, right? It's all about the context.

I hope this isn't against the rules because technically the videos don't have anything to do with Wild Life itself.

View attachment 2.webm

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
I don't know if anyone else has noticed but I think 've found a new bug.
All of the scenes I've created are controlled by a lever so you can switch it back and it'll cancel the cameras and sometimes the animation. Now although its great that when possessing the cameras you get sounds again now, I've noticed that you lose control of your character (which wasn't the case before). Now I can't just press E again to turn of the switch, I have to TAB in and out of the menu before I can hit the switch to turn off the timers and the cameras. I'm not sure if this was in intentional but I'm pretty sure that's what happening now.

Edit: You can still use E to turn the switch back off but only when the switch is visible on screen. (not very often in this case)

Last edited:

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
...I have ..literally a NASA computer okay... 3090ti 16 core i7.. this fuqqing game literally melts my machine..wth.. my GPU hits 80 celsius running this shit where as pretty much anything else on planet earth that is poorly optimized brings my GPU to make 50-65 celsius.. I checked my GPU usage while running this game.. with framerate capped at 60 and the usage was 99%.. like holy shit.. they need to do like.. just a little bit of optimization.. because this is insane

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
FYI, while the torrent was downloading my antivirus Nod was popping messages that some IP address was attacking me with some Kickstarter website. After I canceled and deleted the torrent everything went to normal.

gasno

Sep 22, 2019
...I have ..literally a NASA computer okay... 3090ti 16 core i7.. this fuqqing game literally melts my machine..wth.. my GPU hits 80 celsius running this shit where as pretty much anything else on planet earth that is poorly optimized brings my GPU to make 50-65 celsius.. I checked my GPU usage while running this game.. with framerate capped at 60 and the usage was 99%.. like holy shit.. they need to do like.. just a little bit of optimization.. because this is insane
I tried playing it yesterday. I've got an old PC with a 4gb videocard yet i could run some modern games with normal settings smoothly. Now this "game" with everything on Low would cap FPS at 20, make most of places laggy and it crashed three times, the AMD software would just give up LOL.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
I also like human male on anthro female but the female anthro designs in Wild Life sadly do nothing for me.
They are too animal looking for my liking. Even though they look cute, most are straight up cock tranquilizer, ngl. Everything else is great. Having a few females with subtle anatomical alterations would be nice. Something like what "marmalade mum" does, or maybe even less drastic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Varalaker

killing1231

Jun 10, 2021
I want this game to have a toolkit that allows deep editing of the character's face or something like that... and high heels, if that happens I bet you'll have to replay the entire list animation.

Reactions: Apice

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
ngl, the new hyena girl REALLY ticks my boxes haha

Count me in for more lithe, small breasted Kerpali, they're my jam.

or hear me out, people who want gay content should probably not sub since its plain that that isn't the focus of the project.
What are you talking about? There's tons of gay content in this game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes