Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for uploading both mods, however nothing seems to have changed since updating. Babo Dialogue the version is still 5.10 and Sexlab Approach Redux is 2.75.
Didnt test in game, "not quite ready to resume my Skyrim adventures so to speak" but installing them in Mod Organizer gives me the right version numbers 5.12/2.90 coming from version 4.93/2.70 so it most likely is a problem on your end.

Kruggar

Feb 11, 2022
Thanks for uploading both mods, however nothing seems to have changed since updating. Babo Dialogue the version is still 5.10 and Sexlab Approach Redux is 2.75.
I'm getting the same problem, but it's just a visual error. i notice the new features of the update, it's just the version number is shown incorrectly, nothing major.

tcjcc15user

Feb 7, 2023
Oh interesting I love Giantess stuff. what mods do you plan on using for the playthrough since you piqued my interest?
I've actually just got down the rabbit hole of Creation Kit and Ssedit for the first time. So far just limited to taking existing mods like or and modifying the text to be more giantess-themed. This is easy enough to do and it's also pretty easy to modify the trigger conditions for to make them respond to player height, distance, head angle, health, follower or not, player relation, combat, etc. (and also include a built-in or modded idle animation, like a foot animation). A good starting mod for this was .

My working idea is using to have an all-female Skyrim world and player character is the only half-height or smaller male. Ideally, some mechanic could shrink the player slowly, perhaps tied to arousal or some other stat.

Another promising mod as a starting point is . This mod makes NPC forcegreet the player and can enslave them. I think it could be a pretty good basis for forced approaches based on player height as it already has a vulnerability system.

The two big problems are 1. Lack of animations: Billyy petite are pretty good with some adjusting. Anubs midget are okay but more from a dominant midget perspective. Those anims are further back in this thread.

The 2nd problem is Sexlab freaks out over characters below a certain height and does weird things to the game. This is pretty funny actually because Sexlab + all the other loverslab mods are mostly semi-broken anyway, so you never know if this is Sexlab regulating your game or just the normal state of things on a fully modded LL game.

Last edited:

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
does anyone know about a mod that will help sexlab to start animation with the high heels height will cause no misalignment??
the option clear high heels height in sexlab does not work for me...

Reactions: Con.troller

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
does anyone know about the body, face preset and cloth mod of these pictures??i asked the blog owner in loverslab but he did not reply me....

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote