Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

darkdraconis

Apr 4, 2018
anybody know how to fix this? i dont choose 'no outside refraction layer' but in game it still show the inside of the armor. help please .
View attachment 2547404
afaik refraction layer is just a transparent layer for added effect, it doesn't remove any of the animated parts inside. If you want it like the 2nd pic then you must load it in outfit studio and remove the meshes manually

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have mods from
+1

I am specifically looking for and from Schaken mods

But sure the other mods from would be a great plus if anyone would be kind enough to share them ^^

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Seriously, this guy's got some of the best armor models around and almost none of it's available anywhere except two very gimped sets on the Nexus from years ago.
I was subscribed to him to get access to one set that had a bow the only thing I was interested in, the Slavic armor designs just aren't my thing.

couchwaffle

Apr 15, 2019
+1

I am specifically looking for and from Schaken mods

But sure the other mods from would be a great plus if anyone would be kind enough to share them ^^
I don't have the ones you're looking for but found these replacers from Hieroglyphics:

Women of Whiterun
DL:

Men of Whiterun
DL:

Dark Brotherhood
DL:

QK30

May 11, 2017
Found another Flashy Skyrim Animator

They use a chinese patron

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
I don't have the ones you're looking for but found these replacers from Hieroglyphics:

Women of Whiterun
DL:

Men of Whiterun
DL:

Dark Brotherhood
DL:
Still greatly appreciated! Thank you for sharing! :giggle:

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Sorry for the delay BDOR hairs 0.10 by Dint

Beyond what the main file does I have no idea what the others do or if they're needed at all, but you're all intelligent folk I'm sure you can figure it out.
thx

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote