Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Well I did promise, BakaFactory SLAL Animation 6.30V LE / SE

- Added Boar(Mounted compatible) SLAL animation

- Added Canine SLAL animation
Thanks for sharing.
i just wanted to ask something sill, is there any way : (as far as i am getting familiar with modding being a newbie) if i install this 6.30 version, it will over write my previous animations?
So, is there any way to keep the old one as well as the newer update as a different SLAL Pack.

(My Reason - there are some old animations in the past versions which i like and dont want to lose em)

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks for sharing.
i just wanted to ask something sill, is there any way : (as far as i am getting familiar with modding being a newbie) if i install this 6.30 version, it will over write my previous animations?
So, is there any way to keep the old one as well as the newer update as a different SLAL Pack.

(My Reason - there are some old animations in the past versions which i like and dont want to lose em)
If you're using a mod manager, just keep both versions enabled. Make sure the new one overwrites the old and it should work just fine.

Maybe.

satsukiyamikisho

Apr 19, 2022
Thanks for sharing.

your good to delete older versions of slal packs since new packs have all the old and new animations, you just have to make sure you run fnis again to register the newer animations

Reactions: hiisi

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks for sharing.

whose slal packs are you referring to specifically?

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
whose slal packs are you referring to specifically?
i didnt mean to disturb anyone with asking a very question which may be asked/answered many times so, i am just applying hit and trial method.

not really sure, i am new to this modding thing.
well i have anubis, Funnybiz, Baka Fac. Bebo, psych. animation packs.
whenever i try to see the new animation and try install any newly updated shared post, Vortex simply overwrites the animipack.
i tried seening Anubis pack, never worked.

oh my bad, i have SE, using Vortex as mod manager.

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
i didnt mean to disturb anyone with asking a very question which may be asked/answered many times so, i am just applying hit and trial method.

not really sure, i am new to this modding thing.
well i have anubis, Funnybiz, Baka Fac. Bebo, psych. animation packs.
whenever i try to see the new animation and try install any newly updated shared post, Vortex simply overwrites the animipack.
i tried seening Anubis pack, never worked.

oh my bad, i have SE, using Vortex as mod manager.
You're not bothering anyone. Baka, anubis, and billyy's newest packs always contain all previous packs. So if you only get the March pack, for example, it also has Feburary's pack. And Janurary's. So on and so on. I usually let new packs overwrite old ones, just in case animators make certain changes

Reactions: hiisi

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Sorry for the delay BDOR hairs 0.10 by Dint

Beyond what the main file does I have no idea what the others do or if they're needed at all, but you're all intelligent folk I'm sure you can figure it out.

KrulOreki

Feb 22, 2022
anybody know how to fix this? i dont choose 'no outside refraction layer' but in game it still show the inside of the armor. help please .
Untitleaadadaxad.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote