Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Don't bother with babodialogue 3.90 If you have 3.80 you are fine already. Its a so called bug fixed version but nothing really have been fixed. Still the same bugs.

Reactions: Saki-san and LokRE

prbasura

Nov 11, 2017
SLAL

Dialogue

Approach

Deyrina

Dec 8, 2019
Anubs

Dogma Thief

Anub only LE ?
You don't have a SE version ?

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
A lot of modders are making money illegally. They'd be screwed if EA or Bethesda actually decided to enforce their TOS/EULAs.

Cant' wait till Bethesda makes it so the only mods you can use come from their stupid creation club... That's gonna be a blast watching them squirm when the modding community gives them the finger.

Reactions: Taak

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
A lot of modders are making money illegally. They'd be screwed if EA or Bethesda actually decided to enforce their TOS/EULAs.

Cant' wait till Bethesda makes it so the only mods you can use come from their stupid creation club... That's gonna be a blast watching them squirm when the modding community gives them the finger.
Personally I don't mind people making a bit of money for their work. But when it comes to people who release a mod that is buggy as hell for money and then put the fixes behind a paywall is where i draw the line. Also someone who uses another persons mod and then just add a few animations and put it behind a paywall as their work will not fly with me. Babo is very guilty of this. The whole babodialogue thing is a prime example of this 3.80 released to public they find all the bugs and then he puts 3.90 which is supposed to fix these bugs behind a paywall. No sorry if you sell something it should work any bug fixing should be free. New full versions with new futures are fine for a bit of money.

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020

The prime culprit are these game compaines themselves. For example, although Bethesda has already announced that people are not allowed to put mods behind paywall several years ago and this post is still at the top in their forum:
, they never actually do anything to stop them. They even can't stop the mod theft on their own site! And before the introduction of creation club in 2017, there was few paid mods in the community. Why after 2017 more and more modders began modding for money? It is hard to believe this is not because of the "good example" of Bethesda itself.

Reactions: Mineme

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
Personally I don't mind people making a bit of money for their work. But when it comes to people who release a mod that is buggy as hell for money and then put the fixes behind a paywall is where i draw the line. Also someone who uses another persons mod and then just add a few animations and put it behind a paywall as their work will not fly with me. Babo is very guilty of this. The whole babodialogue thing is a prime example of this 3.80 released to public they find all the bugs and then he puts 3.90 which is supposed to fix these bugs behind a paywall. No sorry if you sell something it should work any bug fixing should be free. New full versions with new futures are fine for a bit of money.
This is one of the penalites of paid mods. Actually, many mods need to be patched by several modders to become perfect. But if they are behind paywall, they will lose such chance.
In addition, I must say even a bit of money could result in a big disaster. Considering the numbers of modders of this game, even everyone only charges $1, there still will be huge expenses. It is because most modders now still modding for free that you guys think it is ok to pay a bit of money, but I think this is a very dangerous thought.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
hey, where is kid animation
man , dont say that kind of thing , use the cultured words that make you like a chad like :" @ somebody , can you post S anub too ? " . Not only you can avoid :facepalm: , but also he may post it , cuz not everyone knows that S stand for "something" .

Last edited:
Dec 13, 2017
man , dont say that kind of thing , use the cultured words that make you like a chad like :" @ somebody , can you post S anub too ? " . Not only you can avoid :facepalm: , but also he may post it , cuz not everyone knows that S stand for "something" .
Ok thank you I will change S rather than words

Dec 13, 2017

This is illegal, not necessary

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote