Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 15, 2018
A lot of modders are making money illegally. They'd be screwed if EA or Bethesda actually decided to enforce their TOS/EULAs.

Cant' wait till Bethesda makes it so the only mods you can use come from their stupid creation club... That's gonna be a blast watching them squirm when the modding community gives them the finger.
not talking about laws , we are all knows that bethesda cant do that cuz they know modders out here are keeping their game alive , example : USSEP , skse , engine fix ,... . Modders do all the work that they are too lazy to do or they dont even think about , without modders , their game cant live more than 2 years... that's why we are still here , mastering "one-handed" skill... or doing mod quests , they also have benefit from modders , if you want to mod the game , at least you must have the game first , some of us buy their game , some dont , they pirated it . But people still buy their game if they are not pirated it , that's the benefit of modding community .

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
not talking about laws , we are all knows that bethesda cant do that cuz they know modders out here are keeping their game alive , example : USSEP , skse , engine fix ,... . Modders do all the work that they are too lazy to do or they dont even think about , without modders , their game cant live more than 2 years... that's why we are still here , mastering "one-handed" skill... or doing mod quests , they also have benefit from modders , if you want to mod the game , at least you must have the game first , some of us buy their game , some dont , they pirated it . But people still buy their game if they are not pirated it , that's the benefit of modding community .
They only care about the mods that can be incorporated into their own platform. As for other third party mods, they never care about them, especially those that can only run on PC. For example, in the past the game wouldn't update anymore when all of the dlcs have been released. But fallout 4 and sse kept updating until Dec.2019, because of the updating of creation club! Everytime when they updating the game, f4se/skse need to be updated,too. Then all of the mods that rely on them need to be updated, or they won't work anymore. There was no bugfix or any new contents within the update, just the new commodities of creation club and they brought a lot of trouble to people. So Bethesda never care about the development of the mod community except the one of their own. They just want to make money out of mods. Well, in the past, they are lazy and now they are not only lazy but also greedy.

Reactions: Mineme

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Personally I don't mind people making a bit of money for their work. But when it comes to people who release a mod that is buggy as hell for money and then put the fixes behind a paywall is where i draw the line. Also someone who uses another persons mod and then just add a few animations and put it behind a paywall as their work will not fly with me. Babo is very guilty of this. The whole babodialogue thing is a prime example of this 3.80 released to public they find all the bugs and then he puts 3.90 which is supposed to fix these bugs behind a paywall. No sorry if you sell something it should work any bug fixing should be free. New full versions with new futures are fine for a bit of money.
One of the few things in reply to me I agree with.

And, I think people took my post way out of context and got a little butthurt over it. Regardless, don't care. I stand by what I said and I'm positive Bugthesda will push all mods related to their future games into their own private hell.

Just actually went through some of the replies to me, definitely butthurt.

Oct 15, 2018
Isn't Billyy_Animations and Billyy_Petite_Animations both the same or is it different?
different , the size I mean , u must resize ur character to fit the petite , u can pass it , it only different from the size and also petite is not complete and catch up with normal billyy yet , choice if u want some... difference in... animation size

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote