Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Anub 5.2021 LE -
Anub 5.2021 SE -

Feedback on which file sharing service performs better is appreciated.
Thx, mega is better i think.

mpala

Oct 11, 2020
Does anyone maybe have the coco asuka armor color versions? Specifically the black one? Pink just doesn't look as good as the black one.

Reactions: Heranwen

mahman1912

Apr 29, 2021
eh , base on your question I guess u are having old S pack , but we need latest S . Let's get to the details here :
first u must have RS children overhaul on nexus - this is a safe to work mod ( ehm , I believe the author has already mention about this as the core requirement for the mod ) , then u "MUST" download his S patch ( the patch to overwrite the mod to make his animations work ) , then install the animation pack , that's all...
You were right, with the new animations that Desed561 provided everything works. Well, except that all the clothes on the S's disappear and they become dessembodied heads with rainbow auras, looks pretty funny actually. I probably did something wrong I guess.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
You were right, with the new animations that Desed561 provided everything works. Well, except that all the clothes on the S's disappear and they become dessembodied heads with rainbow auras, looks pretty funny actually. I probably did something wrong I guess.
most likely load order position was wrong or you wasn't installed something right , better read the guide anub provide carefully and use "LOOT" to handle the load order for you . IMPORTANT : the RS children overhaul must be installed the playable version .

r34X

Jan 2, 2019

Time to make a contribution. Now here's me wating for anub complete anims.
Does anyone have patch notes on Approach 1.7 vs 1.8?

Asking because someone on Loverslab posted a customized version of 1.7 that uses the quest system instead of the script cloaks, something that typically improves performance drastically.

Heranwen

May 3, 2021
Does anyone have patch notes on Approach 1.7 vs 1.8?

Asking because someone on Loverslab posted a customized version of 1.7 that uses the quest system instead of the script cloaks, something that typically improves performance drastically.
This is the log made by BakaFactory on 1.8:

Change Log (1.80V)

- Reconstructed the whole detecting codes. Much lighter than the previous versions. Disposed of the cape spell mechanism.(Huge thanks to Porg for helping for optimization.)

- NPCs won't approach you when Player is not in their sights.

- Added new dialogues(about 300 lines or more)

- Added a new feature: NPCs will kiss you regardless of your consent in a certain situation. You can resist by pressing right/left keys.

- The titles you acquired from BaboDialogue affects the dialogue topics.(In Talk about Events branch)

Reactions: Gambitf95 and r34X

r34X

Jan 2, 2019
This is the log made by BakaFactory on 1.8:

Change Log (1.80V)

- Reconstructed the whole detecting codes. Much lighter than the previous versions. Disposed of the cape spell mechanism.(Huge thanks to Porg for helping for optimization.)

- NPCs won't approach you when Player is not in their sights.

- Added new dialogues(about 300 lines or more)

- Added a new feature: NPCs will kiss you regardless of your consent in a certain situation. You can resist by pressing right/left keys.

- The titles you acquired from BaboDialogue affects the dialogue topics.(In Talk about Events branch)
tyty, looks like maybe he incorporated that patch from Lovers Lab then, nice. Thanks for the notes, much appreciated

Reactions: Heranwen

mahman1912

Apr 29, 2021
most likely load order position was wrong or you wasn't installed something right , better read the guide anub provide carefully and use "LOOT" to handle the load order for you . IMPORTANT : the RS children overhaul must be installed the playable version .
Alright, so I tried to disable and enable multiple mods to see which one the problem lies with and it seems to be the patch itself. RS is installed the way anub and you say (playable enabled etc), everything works fine animation wise, but when the actors are clothed their bodies disappear and their heads float midair with a rainbow aura. It seems to be a bug with the clothing as there are no problems when they are naked.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote