Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017

Time to make a contribution. Now here's me wating for anub complete anims.
How do you install the Script source files with mo2 :/

Fulgrim_

May 20, 2021

Could you please share the Patron version of Fantasy Series 8 for SLE (for CBBE HDT-SMP) if you have it? The Mega link from 2020 only has Fantasy Series 5. I also tried the version from , but the breasts are clipping through the top.

Kisakushi

Mar 4, 2020
Could you please share the Patron version of Fantasy Series 8 for SLE (for CBBE HDT-SMP) if you have it? The Mega link from 2020 only has Fantasy Series 5. I also tried the version from , but the breasts are clipping through the top.

Last edited:

Fulgrim_

May 20, 2021

Wow, many thanks!

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
I know this was asked before, but does anybody have the paid schaken follower mods by Hieroglyphics (Lara Croft, Morrigan, Triss, etc.)?

Raz8099

Feb 28, 2018
eh , base on your question I guess u are having old S pack , but we need latest S . Let's get to the details here :
first u must have RS children overhaul on nexus - this is a safe to work mod ( ehm , I believe the author has already mention about this as the core requirement for the mod ) , then u "MUST" download his S patch ( the patch to overwrite the mod to make his animations work ) , then install the animation pack , that's all...

uhm..., no I guess... , LL doesn't allow anyone to support this (ch*ld p*rn mods) publicly , u must contact the author to seek his guide or find someone know the method like me. ATFL are , too . Can support u , but ur comment must be approved by the admins to posting to the comment section there and it's kinda... slow and inconvenience

Where can I get the S patch?? I have the S anims and RS overhaul but no animation is triggering (also did SL Anim Loader)

Iseult13

Jun 20, 2021
Can someone please share full smp body created by realclone? ( )

Oct 15, 2018
Can someone please share full smp body created by realclone? ( )
well this guy stuff is a real big problem here , his patreon cost is... overprice . Finding his private stuff is very very hard , and harder since yiff.party is down , I just want his hdt condom belt but still cant find any source until now

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote