Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mahman1912

Apr 29, 2021
did anyone get anub's "S" anim pack?
I mean, even if someone got his "S" animations how would they get them to work? I'm asking because I had those animations before but everytime I started them my game crashed. Every other animation still worked, just the "S" animations caused a crash.

And before you ask, no, sorry I don't have those animations anymore, I deleted them to save animation space since they didn't work.

Aug 10, 2019
I mean, even if someone got his "S" animations how would they get them to work? I'm asking because I had those animations before but everytime I started them my game crashed. Every other animation still worked, just the "S" animations caused a crash.

And before you ask, no, sorry I don't have those animations anymore, I deleted them to save animation space since they didn't work.
There is a certain site dedicated to this specific question.

Oct 15, 2018

eh , base on your question I guess u are having old S pack , but we need latest S . Let's get to the details here :
first u must have RS children overhaul on nexus - this is a safe to work mod ( ehm , I believe the author has already mention about this as the core requirement for the mod ) , then u "MUST" download his S patch ( the patch to overwrite the mod to make his animations work ) , then install the animation pack , that's all...

There is a certain site dedicated to this specific question.
uhm..., no I guess... , LL doesn't allow anyone to support this (ch*ld p*rn mods) publicly , u must contact the author to seek his guide or find someone know the method like me. ATFL are , too . Can support u , but ur comment must be approved by the admins to posting to the comment section there and it's kinda... slow and inconvenience

Last edited:

Heranwen

May 3, 2021

Time to make a contribution. Now here's me wating for anub complete anims.
Thank you very much, sir!

donny9

Apr 11, 2021

Go to the public discord of anub's for instructions

dompik

Jun 26, 2019
Can anyone share Eskyrim's patreon animations SkySA or normalones whatever you have? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: r34X
Oct 15, 2018
Anub 5.2021 LE -
Anub 5.2021 SE -

Feedback on which file sharing service performs better is appreciated.
man , u are godsend dude , the hero in need .
About the file sharing service , the mediafire is better than disk.yandex.ru , I dont know if this based on my location or what but disk.yandex is slower than mediafire , when the file pop up it takes very long time to display the memory weight of the file like 5~7 mins then the download is done when u click download the file , mediafire are just fine without any problem , I can see the download rate around 6mb/s , I can have all 3 files under 5 mins . Again , thanks for the animation packs bro , keep safe and healthy .

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote