Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kkiilllleerr

Jul 27, 2017

I can't seem to download the v4.7 for LE. The other links work though.

Last edited:

LazySloth

Sep 15, 2017
Anyone has the latest Baka animations for LE? all the links in this thread seem to be down.

Edit: NVM, didn't know that "Babo" was Baka

Last edited:

AkaiCandor

May 4, 2020
I left his discord , but I'm sure it have SSE version
i tried it again and it sadly resulted in the same thing, invisible body for male ''midgets'' and missing hair for female ones.
i'm wondering if im installing the right patch cuz this one (circled in red) 1625646062930.png
doesn't seem to be the right one for sse.

Oct 15, 2018
i tried it again and it sadly resulted in the same thing, invisible body for male ''midgets'' and missing hair for female ones.
i'm wondering if im installing the right patch cuz this one (circled in red) View attachment 1285307
doesn't seem to be the right one for sse.
ah , okay , it's for SSE and the problem is your installation method is wrong in some step . Tell me how was you installed it , I will try to find the solution for you , I've passed this hundred of times , and used to spending like 3 days to fix the same error , so I will immediately know if you wrong in any step . please tell me :

What mod did you installed first then to what mod next ; example : " I was installed mod 1 then I installed this mod 2 then mod 3 and mod 4 is the next mod I was added in "

What option did you choice in "EACH" mod when you installing it .

And have you installed all the core requirement mod RS children ? And what is your overwrite order , do you overwrite any file comes from the patch ?

Last edited:

AkaiCandor

May 4, 2020
ah , okay , it's for SSE and the problem is your installation method is wrong in some step . Tell me how was you installed it , I will try to find the solution for you , I've passed this hundred of times , and used to spending like 3 days to fix the same error , so I will immediately know if you wrong in any step . please tell me :

What mod did you installed first then to what mod next ; example : " I was installed mod 1 then I installed this mod 2 then mod 3 and mod 4 is the next mod I was added in "

What option did you choice in "EACH" mod when you installing it .

And have you installed all the core requirement mod RS children ? And what is your overwrite order , do you overwrite any file comes from the patch ?
i installed it through vortex by dropping the files here: 1625798658487.png
as in what order i installed it i installed rs children first then the slal pack and afterwards the midget patch,
what i installed in rs children i don't quite remember but i think i activated playable children,
when it came to load order i let midget patch load after rs children.
i also cheked if the plugins were running and activated all the ones from midget patch if they were deactivated.

rnhyji

Oct 13, 2017
i installed it through vortex by dropping the files here: View attachment 1288159
as in what order i installed it i installed rs children first then the slal pack and afterwards the midget patch,
what i installed in rs children i don't quite remember but i think i activated playable children,
i also cheked if the plugins were running and activated all the ones from midget patch if they were deactivated.
This is my vortex deployment rules, then check RSCOsos.esp on Vortex plugins tab or any method you can to modify load order & place it after RSChildren.esp (this esp come from rs overhaul playable version i think), i got the patch works with this method.

it's in his discord
Oh and thank you so much for the patch link!

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2018
i installed it through vortex by dropping the files here: View attachment 1288159
in order to make sure if you have activated playable or not (very important , if you're not install playable version shjts will gonna mad) , you must re-install the rs-childen then tick at the playable as normal but AT THE LAST CHOICE , IIRC it's the table that have the following content :"Read Description & I Have Read The Description" ; CHOICE THE OPTION THAT HAS THE LAST LINE LOOK LIKE THIS ==> " If you finish now , the playable version will be installed " then , all are good , the playable version is now installed , and then installing the patch and don't let anything overwrite any file from that goddamn thing (except the meta file cuz it's trash and useless) , and yeah , the patch from his discord is NOT THE PATCH FOR SSE , THE ONLY PATCH FOR SSE HAS BEEN DELETED SINCE YIFF.PARTY IS DOWN , AND I'M HAVING IT NOW . Here is the link

Last edited:

rnhyji

Oct 13, 2017
in order to make sure if you have activated playable or not (very important , if you're not install playable version shjts will gonna mad) , you must re-install the rs-childen then tick at the playable as normal but AT THE LAST CHOICE , IIRC it's the table that have the following content :"Read Description & I Have Read The Description" ; CHOICE THE OPTION THAT HAS THE LAST LINE LOOK LIKE THIS ==> " If you finish now , the playable version will be installed " then , all are good , the playable version is now installed , and then installing the patch and don't let anything overwrite any file from that goddamn thing (except the meta file cuz it's trash and useless) , and yeah , the patch from his discord is NOT THE PATCH FOR SSE , THE ONLY PATCH FOR SSE HAS BEEN DELETED SINCE YIFF.PARTY IS DOWN , AND I'M HAVING IT NOW . Here is the link
Aw yisss Thanks

Edit : after some trials & errors, i managed to get the SL spell working & S animations to show up, sslActorAlias.pex & sslActorLibrary.pex should be copied manually from S patch folder to Skyrim script folder because the deployment rules recommend S patch deployed before SL framework, IF you put S patch after SL framework(auto deploy with vortex) SL Spell still working but S animations won't show up, but S animation will show up when you use SL spell to normal male npc which kinda odd.

Last edited:

Dkala

Jan 12, 2019
Aw yisss Thanks

Edit : after some trials & errors, i managed to get the SL spell working & S animations to show up, sslActorAlias.pex & sslActorLibrary.pex should be copied manually from S patch folder to Skyrim script folder because the deployment rules recommend S patch deployed before SL framework, IF you put S patch after SL framework(auto deploy with vortex) SL Spell still working but S animations won't show up, but S animation will show up when you use SL spell to normal male npc which kinda odd.
I do not quite understand what needs to be done, animations do not appear in the list. Although for adults they are. there is a playable version of the RS The patch is after the SexLab framework in the download list. What am I doing wrong ?

rnhyji

Oct 13, 2017
I do not quite understand what needs to be done, animations do not appear in the list. Although for adults they are. there is a playable version of the RS The patch is after the SexLab framework in the download list. What am I doing wrong ?
try to manually copy sslActorAlias.pex & sslActorLibrary.pex from S Patch AIO to skyrim script folder & overwrite , but keep sslThreadModel.pex from SLFramework.

Oct 15, 2018
Aw yisss Thanks

I dont think you should use too much brain juice on this "trials & errors" , it will be simple if you use LOOT and use " " (this is my most favorite sexlab animation activate mod , it let us to decide what animation we want next ), catch that spell on a random shota , talk an have sex then ctrl+H or whatever the hotkey to show the menu up (details in its MCM) then write the tag to force the shota animation pop-up then press H or whatever the hotkey are to choice the desire shota animation , you are done

Last edited:

rnhyji

Oct 13, 2017
I dont think you should use too much brain juice on this "trials & errors" , it will be simple if you use LOOT and use " " (this is my most favorite sexlab animation activate mod , it let us to decide what animation we want next ), catch that spell on a random shota , talk an have sex then ctrl+H or whatever the hotkey to show the menu up (details in its MCM) then write the tag to force the shota animation pop-up then press H or whatever the hotkey are to choice the desire shota animation , you are done
I already done that & use SL tools too, but the issue is S animation won't appear for midgets OR SL spell doesn't activate, both player & npc just stand in place doing nothing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote