Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AkaiCandor

May 4, 2020
in order to make sure if you have activated playable or not (very important , if you're not install playable version shjts will gonna mad) , you must re-install the rs-childen then tick at the playable as normal but AT THE LAST CHOICE , IIRC it's the table that have the following content :"Read Description & I Have Read The Description" ; CHOICE THE OPTION THAT HAS THE LAST LINE LOOK LIKE THIS ==> " If you finish now , the playable version will be installed " then , all are good , the playable version is now installed , and then installing the patch and don't let anything overwrite any file from that goddamn thing (except the meta file cuz it's trash and useless) , and yeah , the patch from his discord is NOT THE PATCH FOR SSE , THE ONLY PATCH FOR SSE HAS BEEN DELETED SINCE YIFF.PARTY IS DOWN , AND I'M HAVING IT NOW . Here is the link
well the bodies arent destroyed anymore, but now everytime i try to enter a scene with them i start going solo instead, i have the slal pack installed and enabled in the anim loader but it wont work, any idea on how to fix it?

Oct 15, 2018
AkaiCandor rnhyji if you saw any error in this mod it's mostly cause by not installing the playable version correctly , the most important step to make this mod working correctly lies in the moment you installing the playable version , if you do it wrong , the following problems is inevitable

Last edited:

Mineme

Apr 18, 2020
This is one of the penalites of paid mods. Actually, many mods need to be patched by several modders to become perfect. But if they are behind paywall, they will lose such chance.
In addition, I must say even a bit of money could result in a big disaster. Considering the numbers of modders of this game, even everyone only charges $1, there still will be huge expenses. It is because most modders now still modding for free that you guys think it is ok to pay a bit of money, but I think this is a very dangerous thought.
I totally agree with you. Love your inspiration so much. It is such fascinating seeing someone who has complete integrity and philosophy understanding how society works. yes, financial games may boost innovation to certain extent, it is never been beneficial for the most who would have genuine interests and creativity, detrimental to knowledge transferrability.

Mineme

Apr 18, 2020
man , dont say that kind of thing , use the cultured words that make you like a chad like :" @ somebody , can you post S anub too ? " . Not only you can avoid :facepalm: , but also he may post it , cuz not everyone knows that S stand for "something" .
your definitely a gentleman or lady kennedy :sneaky:

killer905

Nov 13, 2017
Someone have acces to "Troubles of Heroine 2.2.0"? by DSHV patreon

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote