Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
can someone please share ESKYRIM mods?
iv been searching for them on net for couple of days :(

prbasura

Nov 11, 2017
The last SLAL animation Baka made was in june, he have been working on animations for defeat mainly.

4.80 (june) have been made Public today.

Reactions: vaxtang777
Oct 15, 2018
The last SLAL animation Baka made was in june, he have been working on animations for defeat mainly.

4.80 (june) have been made Public today.
thanks for the intel , I'm not paying much attention to this guy cuz he is mainly work on his patreon

Oct 15, 2018
Guys , I have a... kinda technical relating question , that should we re-registering all the animations when updating or we just simple activate new animations and that's all ?

prbasura

Nov 11, 2017
At Lovers, (M*dsm*ng*n) usually advise to upgrade:

At Animation Loader's MCM:
1. Disable All.
2. Rebuild Animation Registry, then Wait for the message to pop up*.
3. Reload JSON.
4. Enable All.
5. Register Animations, then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Renember to check if you are at your animation count limit.

Reactions: bockso

madtestes

Jan 28, 2021

Getting the T Pose bug (and no walking/jumping animations for character) after installing the 4.8 SE version and running Nemesis. 4.7 SE still works fine with no T Pose. Anyone know the issue?

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Guys , I have a... kinda technical relating question , that should we re-registering all the animations when updating or we just simple activate new animations and that's all ?
Active them and register the new animations. You don't have to rebuild the entire animations registry.
You should rebuild them if you uninstalled a pack (or if a pack that you updated removed animations for some reason)

Aleroth

Jul 12, 2017
You don't really need to re-register. The general rule of thumb is what CamiKaa said, and I have been doing that for years now with relatively no issue (but then again it's Skyrim - sooner or later there is gonna be an issue depending what the RNGesus Todd Howard decreed for that day).

All in all: if you remove animations hit the registry; if you don't then just enable and register in the Loader.

Ben_swolo

May 20, 2019
Anybody got Komotor slal packs for sse? I have 2.5a but that doesn't have the orc gangbang stuff so im guessing its in 2.5b

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote