Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
By chance, does anyone have these mods by Shadowman777 in their local files that can share them?

A few months ago he removed several of these Nexus mods, I got some but I can't find those 3 anywhere.

Preferably the Sexlab version, but the FlowerGirls version is also useful.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
By chance, does anyone have these mods by Shadowman777 in their local files that can share them?

A few months ago he removed several of these Nexus mods, I got some but I can't find those 3 anywhere.

Preferably the Sexlab version, but the FlowerGirls version is also useful.
if u use the search, u will find it.

All the Shadowman and similar mods I have. Sexlab versions.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
Does anyone have the manual for Babo Dialogue 5.20? I am glad that it is uploaded here but without guide I dont even know what I should be expecting

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone have the manual for Babo Dialogue 5.20? I am glad that it is uploaded here but without guide I dont even know what I should be expecting
You need your dress and sexy armor with an aroused compatible Babo Dialogue

If your player lives in you go to The Bannered Mare and ask Hulda about Grossip repeat until you can see "ORC" from Hulda's voice.

If your player lives in after you check it outside the Bandit Man run arrives at your player's house to ask you to accept sex or not depending on whether you consider or not

Dress compatible for example and could be compatible with Babo Dialogue 5.13 but 5.20 maybe untested yet I know that 5.20 already issues I'm not sure

slvsaris

Jul 26, 2020
As for a pay wall, legally speaking, it isn't a pay wall since Patreon claims they're "donations", and one is donating to the person because they like their work and not for the work, forgot the wording verbatim but Patreon isn't breaking any laws based on the wording and the "donation" bit.
Patreon is not, but anyone who paywalls a mod to a Bethesda game is breaking their TOS and subject to litigation. They get away with the donation thing only if they at some reasonable point offer the mod to be downloaded for free. People get away with it though because they go under the radar.

And you are correct, anyone making 6 figures from modding is extremely lucky.

JoWalker09

Jan 29, 2021
Patreon is not, but anyone who paywalls a mod to a Bethesda game is breaking their TOS and subject to litigation. They get away with the donation thing only if they at some reasonable point offer the mod to be downloaded for free. People get away with it though because they go under the radar.

Btw, they're violating terms of use of more than just Bethesda games. Many of these greedy modders take models from other games, in fact making money off of other people's work.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023

I meant like a whole guide in PDF. There is a PDF Guide for babo dialogue 5.0 but it is outdated. I dont even know what is added at v5.20

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
Also does anyone still have Seraphim Angel Armor 1.03 Armour? Its a really beautiful one, too bad its a lost gem by now

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote