Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
Hey I installed this, and its working, but when i cut a body in half it becomes naked. Is there a fix, or is this just how it works?
I have the opposite problem LOL

I only just got it to work today but unless I fully gib them they just get frozen in place fully clothed. I guess it's something with the order of install with the body patches or maybe you have to run bodyslide

Apr 5, 2019
I want to ask if by chance you know any mods that allow Incest and impregnation?
I heard of some ways around that.
But I would like to know if there is a good mod with dialogues and all the realistic stuff around that area.

Thanks
There's not really much for Skyrim Incest at the moment. The Dragonborn is quite literally just not related to anyone by blood. You'll have to apply some role-play to fill in some gaps.

edit: I lied
There apparently is something:

And here is just the ye ol' "make them pregnant"
- So this Prego mod has an optional patch that makes it compatible with Flowergirls.

As for dialogue and realistic stuff (for pregnancy)... not quite there? The dialogue involved could be rudimentary at best (in my opinion). And some amount of the actual pregnancy mechanic may need some MCM managment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: zoku

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
There's not really much for Skyrim Incest at the moment. The Dragonborn is quite literally just not related to anyone by blood. You'll have to apply some role-play to fill in some gaps.

edit: I lied
There apparently is something:

And here is just the ye ol' "make them pregnant"
- So this Prego mod has an optional patch that makes it compatible with Flowergirls.

As for dialogue and realistic stuff (for pregnancy)... not quite there? The dialogue involved could be rudimentary at best (in my opinion). And some amount of the actual pregnancy mechanic may need some MCM managment.
Thanks a lots

extradip17

Jul 16, 2022
any word on the advanced Motion Blur mod from Doodlez , anyone one gots a copy?

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
I used to have Dint hair extra 0.3, but I deleted it by accident :cry:

Anyone have the file to share with an idiot? I will take any version of the file at this point.

sepet1989

Dec 26, 2017
So bro, That link is really helpful, thank you so much.
I finished reading all of it.
After checking the mods I want to use, it seems to me that most of them require Flower Girls Mod.
I still want to use sexlab too but maybe later to have larger experience.
I like the concept of Flower girls and the immersion it brings (according to what I heard or read) the quests and all that stuff...

I want to ask if by chance you know any mods that allow Incest and impregnation?
I heard of some ways around that.
But I would like to know if there is a good mod with dialogues and all the realistic stuff around that area.

Thanks
There a few actually.. SL sexlife, SL Nightlife, Troubles of Heroine, Valerica - Serana's Mom Has Got it Goin On , Dirtyborn ..
For impregnation u can use Fertility Mode, SL Inflation Framework, and SL Fill Her Up Baka Edition or hentai pregnancy or hitomi pregnancy.
for incest, you have to go deeper.. I can't write about it here..sorry

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: zoku

teslakotik13

Sep 21, 2023
Do you mean that **** site, that's worse like ATF!? I've block that site loooooong time ago, if I need best cosmetic mods, then I go up certain Discord channels and download them :p. Nevermind, i reported the guy, he got ban. Y
Could you please tell me what site you mentioned in DM!

Jul 3, 2018
For SE or LE? On LE I've been using Sexlab - Cum Overlays 2.8 for a while and its working great, SLACS is not compatible with a couple things so I never got to use it. Not sure if that mod works on SE and how well it does, you can look through the topic on loverslab.
Does anyone have a copy of this file?

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
why not using sexlab - cum overlays extended?
I second that, it's just expanded version and works on LE as well even though it was made for SE.

Does anyone have a copy of this file?
Author actually shared most of their mods again on loverslab its in their signature... except for cum overlays, I think that's kinda an official confirmation that extended just took over, it build on a really good mod that has no big flaws really, but just added extra stuff and it still interacts with all the stuff old cum overlays did like bathing in skyrim and sexlab survival stuff. It haven't had an update in a bit but I'm still holding out hope they get around to planned armor support, maybe one day.

Nami Sama

Jan 25, 2018
Off topic but am I the only one who's getting sick and tired of the asset and resource hubs certain NPC and follower creators are forcing people to download to use their said follower or NPC overhauls? Seriously, let us use our own damn body and skin mods!
because if you don't use asset, when enter game it may don't look like you're expecting, not to mention you may enounter neckseam, neckgap, etc

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
There a few actually.. SL sexlife, SL Nightlife, Troubles of Heroine, Valerica - Serana's Mom Has Got it Goin On , Dirtyborn ..
For impregnation u can use Fertility Mode, SL Inflation Framework, and SL Fill Her Up Baka Edition or hentai pregnancy or hitomi pregnancy.
for incest, you have to go deeper.. I can't write about it here..sorry
Thanks a lot man
are these mods compatible with flower girls? or I need Sexlab?
Can you PM for Incest Mods?
Thanks again

ntex

Nov 17, 2023
Off topic but am I the only one who's getting sick and tired of the asset and resource hubs certain NPC and follower creators are forcing people to download to use their said follower or NPC overhauls? Seriously, let us use our own damn body and skin mods!
The reason why the authors make resource hubs is when you use multiple followers from the same author you dont need to download the base assets every time with the mods individually, so its reducing download sizes and you wont have multiple copies from the same assets which all takes extra space from your HDD / SSD even if you override it every time.

Last edited:
Reactions: sepet1989
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote