Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Also does anyone still have Seraphim Angel Armor 1.03 Armour? Its a really beautiful one, too bad its a lost gem by now
After a few broken links, banned user posts etc. i found out that this Armour should be part of the Pack FaceRim_SE-TA TULLIUS COLLECTION 03.7. I can confirm that there is a "AngelArmor" Folder inside that Package but i havent tested it ingame.

KimJukeIV

Nov 11, 2023
Ive already know that one. It have a problem you cant run bodyslide for it, and the text is corrupted
It's in Korean, but I did find this, haven't tested it, but if you do let me know if it works for you!

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Guys, I have some files from Dint Hair named "Dint Hair Pack 02 SSE v100", "Dint Hair Pack 02 SSE 1.10 (base) extra 0.3" and one female only I got from nexus but there still there is empty hairs in racemenu. The hair is there to select, but the character remains bald, not all are like this but he majority is. What do I need from here to get all hairs to appear in game?

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Ive already know that one. It have a problem you cant run bodyslide for it, and the text is corrupted
For the Collection i posted there are Bodyslide files in it. The downside is you need the 4gb collection with high heels sound to work.

thank you, do you have extra 0.4 pack as well?
Sry i havent. Hair 36-42 is missing sadly :/

Guys, I have some files from Dint Hair named "Dint Hair Pack 02 SSE v100", "Dint Hair Pack 02 SSE 1.10 (base) extra 0.3" and one female only I got from nexus but there still there is empty hairs in racemenu. The hair is there to select, but the character remains bald, not all are like this but he majority is. What do I need from here to get all hairs to appear in game?
Have you tried to find them ingame as wigs? Dint always adds equipable wigs in his packs. Also the same problem occured on his Discord so the following QA could help you i guess.

"Am I supposed to have both version 1.10 and 1.11 installed for the hair mod?
Version 1.11 is missing a lot of hair styles and leaves my character bald. "

dint999 — 10/31/2023 6:20 AM
"HairPack base 1.10 update to 1.11! Before installing the latest version, delete all previous mod files.
For proper installation you need to first install the Hair Pack 2 v.1.11 mod.
Remove esp.
Then install extra 0.4."

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
if u use the search, u will find it.
Sorry, I actually used the search engine in this thread but it didn't return any results. Anyway, thank you very much for the response.

PS: I checked the folder and the Bad girls one is still missing :(

Last edited:

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Sorry, I actually used the search engine in this thread but it didn't return any results. Anyway, thank you very much for the response.
I guess he meant the second quote link from his answer

there you will get atleast 2 of your requests

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
I guess he meant the second quote link from his answer

there you will get atleast 2 of your requests
Yes yes, obviously I noticed the link and reviewed it, I meant that I used the search engine before and couldn't get what I was looking for.

PS: I checked the folder and the Bad girls one is still missing :(

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
For the Collection i posted there are Bodyslide files in it. The downside is you need the 4gb collection with high heels sound to work.

Sry i havent. Hair 36-42 is missing sadly :/

Have you tried to find them ingame as wigs? Dint always adds equipable wigs in his packs. Also the same problem occured on his Discord so the following QA could help you i guess.

"Am I supposed to have both version 1.10 and 1.11 installed for the hair mod?
Version 1.11 is missing a lot of hair styles and leaves my character bald. "

dint999 — 10/31/2023 6:20 AM
"HairPack base 1.10 update to 1.11! Before installing the latest version, delete all previous mod files.
For proper installation you need to first install the Hair Pack 2 v.1.11 mod.
Remove esp.
Then install extra 0.4."
Would you happen to have those? I found only the 1.10 versions.

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Homie, I gotchu. Say no more. Check out this .

Now some of the mods may vary depending on your edition of Skyrim. SE/LE/AE etc. Make sure to check what version you want to play on before you get start downloading mods ok?
So bro, That link is really helpful, thank you so much.
I finished reading all of it.
After checking the mods I want to use, it seems to me that most of them require Flower Girls Mod.
I still want to use sexlab too but maybe later to have larger experience.
I like the concept of Flower girls and the immersion it brings (according to what I heard or read) the quests and all that stuff...

I want to ask if by chance you know any mods that allow Incest and impregnation?
I heard of some ways around that.
But I would like to know if there is a good mod with dialogues and all the realistic stuff around that area.

Thanks

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote