Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phinees

Jun 13, 2022
I saw something about this project in the past but how exactly it works? Some monster traps that happen to attack the heroine but are there quests or something else?
It's currently WIP project
ver 0.1 was new animation for bear trap (object activation and actor hit) and some WIP objects in special testing room
ver 0.2 add some new traps in testing room with sand worm, QTE for bear trap and new animation for tentacle trap in Apocypha
ver 0.3 - idk)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heranwen

hentaiikamisama

Dec 17, 2018
Hi im looking for hieroglyphics npc replacers from s***ken mods, all the links in this thread have been taken down. If anyone is kind enough to reupload/link for id greatly appreciate it! Thanks

May 16, 2023
Hi im looking for hieroglyphics npc replacers from s***ken mods, all the links in this thread have been taken down. If anyone is kind enough to reupload/link for id greatly appreciate it! Thanks
I have a lot of this mods but bunkrr website never loads properly for me, other sites (Mega/MF/etc) links are always taken down, I'm thinking in a torrent solution...

May 19, 2022
If not much troubles, can you link discord with elin followers? Kind of boring being the only abomination upon Todd's created land.
you misunderstand, I'm saying I use arca rather than a discord. acro's cord is the only useful one I know

The number of mods that will make use of the additional esl space is extremely small. The vast majority of esl files didn't even make use of a tenth of the available record space. This change also means that esl files created with the updated CK can't fucking run on older versions at all, so now the user not only has to pay attention to dll versioning but also now esl/espfe. Hopefully there will be an updated xEdit script to redo FormIDs.

Bonus: the update breaks SkyUI and Steam achievements.

Overall it's fucking shit and just a money grab with paid mods and testing the system before they dump it into Starfield.
you're thinking about individual mods, I'm thinking about wabbajack modlists and my own merges and conflict res

Reactions: AnotherExpi

hentaiikamisama

Dec 17, 2018
I have a lot of this mods but bunkrr website never loads properly for me, other sites (Mega/MF/etc) links are always taken down, I'm thinking in a torrent solution...
if its not too much trouble could i ask u to use google drive and u can maybe pm me the link? or atleast the borgakh replacer if you have it?

krafs

Feb 7, 2021
Anyone else getting the following error when trying to run FNIS 7.6 XXL after installing TNTR 0.3?

Reading BakaTrap
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 7 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\BakaTrap\FNIS_BakaTrap_List.txt): MD 2.266666 0.00000 -54.50000 0

I'm using Skyrim LE. I checked the file, and that line uses the same format as the lines above and below it. I'm also using the latest FNIS version as far as I can tell. Could it simply be that the author only test his mods with Nemesis?

flightdone

Jul 20, 2018
The number of mods that will make use of the additional esl space is extremely small. The vast majority of esl files didn't even make use of a tenth of the available record space. This change also means that esl files created with the updated CK can't fucking run on older versions at all, so now the user not only has to pay attention to dll versioning but also now esl/espfe. Hopefully there will be an updated xEdit script to redo FormIDs.

Bonus: the update breaks SkyUI and Steam achievements.

Overall it's fucking shit and just a money grab with paid mods and testing the system before they dump it into Starfield.
Fortunately a Backported Extended ESL Support skse plugin is made:

Reactions: MrChow96

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
It's currently WIP project
ver 0.1 was new animation for bear trap (object activation and actor hit) and some WIP objects in special testing room
ver 0.2 add some new traps in testing room with sand worm, QTE for bear trap and new animation for tentacle trap in Apocypha
ver 0.3 - idk)
Third update adds a mimic chest but its highly wip atm no audio and some other bugs are all around

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote