Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mirlidois

Mar 31, 2020
Well well hello guys, i'm not sure if it's a good idea or not but here i go, it's all of lilyrim stuff that i could have, sadly there's a lot missing so if someone can send me or here some others i would appreciate.
(if the link don't work or anything just signal it and how to repair it, i'm new to all this) :3

taday0shi

Jan 31, 2020
Saw some people asking for some of these mods. I downloaded them quite a while ago. And I didnt download every single shadowman mod.

Swingersmod -
Aren't these on nexus? Or is there a difference between these and the nexus ones?

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone know where I can found the voiced version of Shadowmans NPCs 39 - Public fun comments?? he don't paywall his stuff but since the AI drama start, he remove the voiced lines and shared in another site but idk where.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Anyone know where I can found the voiced version of Shadowmans NPCs 39 - Public fun comments?? he don't paywall his stuff but since the AI drama start, he remove the voiced lines and shared in another site but idk where.
There are a couple of archived mods and voiced packs backed on this link:

Robbie, if you're reading this, please go and fuck yourself.

May 31, 2018
Completely random- any suggestions for BHUNP presets for thinner women? Don’t get me wrong, I like the thick girls, but I’m trying to get some variety.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
There are a couple of archived mods and voiced packs backed on this link:

Robbie, if you're reading this, please go and fuck yourself.
oh, lmao, is the chad himself who share those mods. Nice. And yes. Fuck you Robbie little cunt.

Reactions: Ashwin4010

onionbro94

Nov 2, 2020
Aren't these on nexus? Or is there a difference between these and the nexus ones?
He had to take some of them down. Like the swingers mod. Since I didn't know which ones were down or back up, I decided to just upload everything I downloaded.

kaamelott

Jun 5, 2018
i've been looking for it since like a day or 2 after he took em off.
I'm searchign
Anybody got Naughty Voices 2.7?
I'm looking for it too but can't find it anywhere. In the meantime I installed v2.6 from here but I think it's not working. Does someone know how to use it? which are the requiremets and how to check if it's working? I use Ostim NG 6.7e and play with a female character.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Hi
I'm looking for a specific anim mod : T2 komotor anim pack.
It's needed for a mod I wish to test.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote