Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bonus: the update breaks SkyUI and Steam achievements.
SkyUI is fixed with the newest SKSE.

Also, that still works as well since SKSE got another update.

NOTE:

If you want achievements and for Steam to track playtime, make a text file named steam_appid.txt containing just 489830 and put it in the same folder as SkyrimSE.exe. This will be solved more correctly by Bethesda's next patch.
So, yes, there will be another "Skyrim" update.

Also, you need Steam overlay on if it got turned off, or you can use the DLL loader.

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
Anyone else getting the following error when trying to run FNIS 7.6 XXL after installing TNTR 0.3?

Reading BakaTrap
ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 7 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\BakaTrap\FNIS_BakaTrap_List.txt): MD 2.266666 0.00000 -54.50000 0

I'm using Skyrim LE. I checked the file, and that line uses the same format as the lines above and below it. I'm also using the latest FNIS version as far as I can tell. Could it simply be that the author only test his mods with Nemesis?
Caveman

Rikulf

Nov 19, 2022
Anyone have XingSkyrimSE mod called Ritual Magic Behavior Expansion:Note Magic Master

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
Anyone know any follower/Preset that look like Karryn prison? I saw it before but I cant recall from where

R4PHI3L

Jan 10, 2022

whoever uploads these four paywalled shits in 3ba will be a fucking legend

SnakeRain

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone have Abgon Studio/Yoerksun patreon version from june to now? Thanks
Looking for that Magic Moon Patreon set in particular

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote