Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
newest version faster smp avx512 no CUDA has never once done me wrong
AVX512 only works with intel chips. Also cuda def is kind of completely unnecessary unless you have a slow CPU, you are putting more strain on the GPU if you use CUDA for SMP. You will get less performance and more SMP related issues.

For most people you would choose AVX2 but that would also vary. AVX512 is far better in every way but its intel specific, on the AMD side you only get AVX2 and AVX.

Reactions: Sphincks
Nov 26, 2021
AVX512 only works with intel chips. Also cuda def is kind of completely unnecessary unless you have a slow CPU, you are putting more strain on the GPU if you use CUDA for SMP. You will get less performance and more SMP related issues.

For most people you would choose AVX2 but that would also vary. AVX512 is far better in every way but its intel specific, on the AMD side you only get AVX2 and AVX.
AMD does support but recently on their Ryzen 7000 Raphael chips whereas Intel stopped supporting AVX512 ever since Tiger lake 11th gen

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hey guys,need a little help here. I haven't opened the game or visited nexus site in nearly 3 months.I want to get back in,but the fcking game has a new update(Fck you cock howard,good thing auto-update was disabled).Most of my mods are likely outdated already and I want to know if 1.6.64 still optimal or have the mods moved on to the newer version?

I am pretty sure my current mod-list will break if I update the game and I am too scared to open nexus(I am certain the sheer amount of mods requiring an update would make me kill myself).
Thanks.
1702903127766.jpeg

May 19, 2022

tell that to my avx-512 enabled 7900x lol. I think they added it specifically for AI but not many other use cases which is too bad bc its much more efficient. And yeh I said no CUDA. Specifying cuda off during install is better than disabling it via mcm.

btw if you have 12th gen intel you may still have 512 support even though they claim to have fused it off. but tbh if you're gaming on intel rn you are lost

May 19, 2022
Hey guys,need a little help here. I haven't opened the game or visited nexus site in nearly 3 months.I want to get back in,but the fcking game has a new update(Fck you cock howard,good thing auto-update was disabled).Most of my mods are likely outdated already and I want to know if 1.6.64 still optimal or have the mods moved on to the newer version?

I am pretty sure my current mod-list will break if I update the game and I am too scared to open nexus(I am certain the sheer amount of mods requiring an update would make me kill myself).
Thanks.
View attachment 3184555
yes 1.6.64 has almost everything including backported benefits from the newest version so its a great stopping point. and please just move your folder out of steam

Reactions: RayBar
Dec 13, 2017

Thanks.
View attachment 3184555
Go to Engine Fixes and check on Edit Achievement with mod - True to False
will help you

Reactions: RayBar
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote