Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tariam

May 15, 2021
do you have Smooth Warden Remake too ? my friend

Smooth Warden Remake please

Someone made a compiled fomod installer for all of Smooth's animation, you should be able to pick and choose which to use, including Warden and Warlord remakes.

TNZM23

Dec 20, 2023
Someone made a compiled fomod installer for all of Smooth's animation, you should be able to pick and choose which to use, including Warden and Warlord remakes.
Oh wow! Thanks!!

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
seems like all of his mods related to animations. Why? is the same guy who created the sexy idles or something like that for combat? i know the animations are not from him tho

oh, nvm, I see why:
lol
Yep, 'cause those animations are made by me.

Ypselon

Sep 30, 2018
Does anyone have the specific mod versions of "BaboDialogue.7z." and "Laura's Bondage Shop v3.42 SE version - By aurreth.7z" that NEFARAM uses?

Much appreciated if someone could share that
Here :

Extract and put the 4 Files in the Nefaram Download Folder (The metas too pls)

YHx0x

Aug 25, 2023
Hey I installed this, and its working, but when i cut a body in half it becomes naked. Is there a fix, or is this just how it works?
Late reply, I know. As far as I can tell it's as is. There are bodyslide files you can mess with in the outfit studio. Don't know if it'll do much though.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not relate to this thread but does anyone have LukeFZ FSR 3 Frame Generation Mod for cyberpunk 2077?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
does anyone have latest anub slal animations pack? or reup for the Anub SLAL 09.2023 v2 pack, the links are dead to that one.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote