Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Does anyone know any alternative to I really like the mods there especially the Asian-esque face presets, but it's restricted in my country. I could access it through a VPN, but it loads extremely slow.

• Angry
Reactions: DuckDuckenberg
May 19, 2022
The virgil stuff
I never been able to push the npc in the air no matter how hard i try lol
Oh yeah that one is inconsistent. I had it working but it got messed up again. let me figure that out. I can't find the link rn for where I got everything cuz some of it was in a drive posted by a YouTuber. I have the archives but couldn't post to MediaFire due to size. I'll figure out how to make it all work and recompress what you need, maybe include my custom patched versions of mco and patreon abr that work together. There's a publicly available script to convert old fnis mods for Pandora so that makes testing this stuff much easier now that I don't have to use a separate mod list or use nemesis

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
stupid question but i couldnt find an answer for this:
Is the maximum carnage mod on nexus now the full version? Cant find any info on the mod authors patreon about that.
Im sure the patreon version was the only full version but now he might have uploaded the full version on nexus?
Does anyone know?

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
Any hero get [RB(russianbear)]'s pack ? what ever N3 or N10, those cloths really nice
his boosty link:
a good number of his outfits are here. doesn't have any of his earlier stuff under d89 or set 10

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote