Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
FALSE NAIVE RESPONSE"

1. low pyramids pre-calculated optimized sequences of images (mipmap) will decrease your FPS
2. Nemesis can break the FSMP, soultion for that the disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped

But this is not the thread where I can lecture you. You have been ignored, do not have time for ...
0.17:
No mipmap (FPS better):

Do not forget disable the hair mods, while using FNIS or/and Nemesis, that breaks the physics.
This is pretty bullshit. Nemesis in no way does anything to FSMP so idk where the fuck you are even getting that from. And that FSMP setting only applies to wigs, it only means when you have a base SMP hair (applied through racemenu) and equip a wig it will disable that base SMP hair on the head. Also mipmaps dont decrease performance, infact not having them decreases performance, so you are wrong once again. Mipmapping increases cache efficiency as full-size textures will not be needed as often, and the lower resolution mipmaps will fit more easily in the texture cache.

Aug 10, 2019
2. Nemesis can break the FSMP, soultion for that the disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped
I won't say anything about the first point, anyone knows about mapping and textures way more than me, but about the second one, that's really weird. Is it "might" or "will" it definitely break? I've been kicking this game since release and I've never encountered any HDT or SMP issues that hasn't been cured by reloading hair via racemenu or 101 other physics preload plugin. Your concern is certainly reasonable, but it's the equivalent of amputation when you cut yourself

Reactions: faili019test01
May 19, 2022
The virgil stuff
I never been able to push the npc in the air no matter how hard i try lol
Okay idk why I misremembered where I got it but for everyone looking for Dante/Virgil stuff just go to

If you had trouble finding yrm's page in the future just find the patreon id or search on Google rather than kemono for better results. I just googled yrm kemono

May 19, 2022
This is pretty bullshit. Nemesis in no way does anything to FSMP so idk where the fuck you are even getting that from. And that FSMP setting only applies to wigs, it only means when you have a base SMP hair (applied through racemenu) and equip a wig it will disable that base SMP hair on the head. Also mipmaps dont decrease performance, infact not having them decreases performance, so you are wrong once again. Mipmapping increases cache efficiency as full-size textures will not be needed as often, and the lower resolution mipmaps will fit more easily in the texture cache.
IDK but sometimes I get those physics glitches where you fly up towards the sky and/or move around like a squid and the only way to fix it is reinstalling both FSMP and Nemesis. Both interact with the skeletons for sure. But yeah they definitely don't have issues with smp hair

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
IDK but sometimes I get those physics glitches where you fly up towards the sky and/or move around like a squid and the only way to fix it is reinstalling both FSMP and Nemesis. Both interact with the skeletons for sure. But yeah they definitely don't have issues with smp hair
This is caused by a user error 90% of the time as it could be the skeleton itself is being overwritten by another mod when it shouldn't be. If you have the proper load order you should have 0 issues like that.

Reactions: faili019test01

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I have a noob question with SLALs
If a new version of an SLAL comes out, Billyys SLAL Petite Animations 5.9 for instance. Can I then get rid of 3.9 without losing any animations, or will 5.9 not have at least the good animations from 3.9

yarz

Sep 3, 2019
I have a noob question with SLALs
If a new version of an SLAL comes out, Billyys SLAL Petite Animations 5.9 for instance. Can I then get rid of 3.9 without losing any animations, or will 5.9 not have at least the good animations from 3.9
Old animations are not removed from the set

Reactions: Reefor

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
I have another noob question, this one more advanced. If I have an older NPC mod with it's own mesh & skeleton, can I get the current physics working on it.
I have Frea of the Skaal NPC Replacer which I love. I went into Caliente's and copied & pasted the meshes from there into the mod (after building it in body slide) . I then went into XP32 and copied and pasted in the skeleton to replace the mods. I ran FNIS of course. Still no physics
Is there any way to do this?

cukengking

May 2, 2023
Lilyrim Outfit November, October, September 2023? Anyone have it?

Lilyrim Armor until August 2023 : BASED 64
aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMU1tdUpfbTJ6LVZWaElJRFNhTjFMN3JQc2dXRGZTdk5lP2ZiY2xpZD1Jd0FSM3hGcWZRYk1fcVZpV0Ftc2s1cE5JNldtQ0NoNXdSR0tlMUdKa0VEOHZMV3dSZWdTQkl5NjdnS0FN

Reactions: Pantone292
Aug 10, 2019
I have another noob question, this one more advanced. If I have an older NPC mod with it's own mesh & skeleton, can I get the current physics working on it.
I have Frea of the Skaal NPC Replacer which I love. I went into Caliente's and copied & pasted the meshes from there into the mod (after building it in body slide) . I then went into XP32 and copied and pasted in the skeleton to replace the mods. I ran FNIS of course. Still no physics
Is there any way to do this?
What physics? SMP need to be manually toggled for a NPC via spell or object. CBPC should werk out of the box tho. But in general yes, it usually works out to replace a body of a follower even without dancing with CK

Reactions: Reefor
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote