Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Overkillbill

Nov 20, 2023
For SE or LE? On LE I've been using Sexlab - Cum Overlays 2.8 for a while and its working great, SLACS is not compatible with a couple things so I never got to use it. Not sure if that mod works on SE and how well it does, you can look through the topic on loverslab.
if you got the SE file could i by chance snatch that from you to?

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
What physics? SMP need to be manually toggled for a NPC via spell or object. CBPC should werk out of the box tho. But in general yes, it usually works out to replace a body of a follower even without dancing with CK
WHen installing CBBE settings I tried full CBPC and it didn't work. So I reinstalled & tried switching to full SMP so I could get the spell and try it, but didn't get the spell. Also nothing in my MCM and the hot key (num pad 3) doesn't work.

And to make matters worse, I updated MO2 and broke it. Looks fine, pathing looks good, all the mods are there and turned on. But when I try to launch a save it tells me mods are missing. And when I try a new game the alternative start isn't working. I guess I gotta fix this first.

And I have no idea what this "Mapping from Nexus" is all about. I hope that's not the problem because I can't make heads or tales of it. Should I disable it maybe? Afraid to try. lol

Nov 20, 2018
i've noticed that martianman686's "Valerica - Lust of a Mother" mod has a voiced version of the new update on the site that shall not be named, which i can't seem to find.
i kindly ask for a link or dm with the link to this site that shall not be named :HideThePain:

baguete

Jan 28, 2021
i've noticed that martianman686's "Valerica - Lust of a Mother" mod has a voiced version of the new update on the site that shall not be named, which i can't seem to find.
i kindly ask for a link or dm with the link to this site that shall not be named :HideThePain:
I genuinely can't tell if Valerica had an update on a site that I'm unaware of or if you're going off of what the top post on the nexus page for this mod is saying, so I'm sorry if this post ends up sounding dumb and useless.

If the latter is the case though, just grab the LoversLab version of the mod, the SexLab version has the voice files still. If you're planning on using the Ostim patch for the mod then download the nexus version of the mod too and install both versions with the nexus one overwriting the LL one. Then you can install the Ostim patch and keep the voice lines.

Last edited:

imacarl

Jul 11, 2017

voiced versions of the mod are on Loverslab, unless you mean somehow the mod had content not legal on LL (e.g loli/shota, which wouldnt make sense because shes a mom) that would require it to move to a site deeper than that.

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
does anyone have pamatronic new stuffs? the thing is I'm don't know if they will ever update their mods in LL since one of them (bad end solitude) is already 2-3 version ahead of LL version..

EDIT:
nevermind found BigDKing posts you my guy are a chad, can you also post the latest version of pama other mods? like maybe the solitude one? althought if you can't it's understandable since i heard it's the higher tier and costs more

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2019
WHen installing CBBE settings I tried full CBPC and it didn't work. So I reinstalled & tried switching to full SMP so I could get the spell and try it, but didn't get the spell. Also nothing in my MCM and the hot key (num pad 3) doesn't work.

And to make matters worse, I updated MO2 and broke it. Looks fine, pathing looks good, all the mods are there and turned on. But when I try to launch a save it tells me mods are missing. And when I try a new game the alternative start isn't working. I guess I gotta fix this first.

And I have no idea what this "Mapping from Nexus" is all about. I hope that's not the problem because I can't make heads or tales of it. Should I disable it maybe? Afraid to try. lol
Just grab 3ba and all it's requirements. It's literally: install the skeleton - install 2 physics (CBPC&SMP) - install acro's 3BA (with all default settings) - build the body in bodyslide and all should werk.

mirlidois

Mar 31, 2020
Lilyrim Outfit November, October, September 2023? Anyone have it?

Lilyrim Armor until August 2023 : BASED 64
aHR0cHM6Ly9kcml2ZS5nb29nbGUuY29tL2RyaXZlL2ZvbGRlcnMvMU1tdUpfbTJ6LVZWaElJRFNhTjFMN3JQc2dXRGZTdk5lP2ZiY2xpZD1Jd0FSM3hGcWZRYk1fcVZpV0Ftc2s1cE5JNldtQ0NoNXdSR0tlMUdKa0VEOHZMV3dSZWdTQkl5NjdnS0FN
I'll add it i just need to make free place in the drive :x or find another share site that's free and have more space in it, if you know one i'll be glad to try it (gofile take way to much time to load the files) i'm trying pixeldrain?) x)

QYQ

May 10, 2020
does anyone have pamatronic new stuffs? the thing is I'm don't know if they will ever update their mods in LL since one of them (bad end solitude) is already 2-3 version ahead of LL version..

EDIT:
nevermind found BigDKing posts you my guy are a chad, can you also post the latest version of pama other mods? like maybe the solitude one? althought if you can't it's understandable since i heard it's the higher tier and costs more
[/引用]
1.4version

Grull

Jul 21, 2022
Hey guys, i was wondering if any of you had the Anubs Midget anims and its patches, i can't seem to find them anywhere.

Plus, i don't know if anything "controversial" happenned and then they got deleted and such.

HPzeert

May 12, 2022
Can anyone share Nolvus's animations/attack animation parts?
Seems like an interesting mod list but the spec is too much for my PC and I'm only interested in their animation/MCO/dar setups and folder structure.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Just grab 3ba and all it's requirements. It's literally: install the skeleton - install 2 physics (CBPC&SMP) - install acro's 3BA (with all default settings) - build the body in bodyslide and all should werk.
Thanks, I did all that, just not working right for some reason. I used to get the spell but not anymore & not sure why.

Just fixed MO2, the problem was with the SSE Engine Fixes, had to change EnableAchievements, SaveAddedSoundCategories, and SaveScreenshots in the enginefixes.toml file to false. In case anyone else had the problem with the game turning off plugins.

In a little while I'll try getting physics to work on a different older NPC or two and see if it might just be a problem with this particular NPC mod.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote