Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Hi everyone, I've been trying to resurrect some old NPCs after being gone from the game for a while to varied results. One of them needs SG Hair 268 and I can't seem to find it anywhere. The combined hairstyle on nexus won't work, I guess it has to be the original, and the one posted on Gamebanana says it's not packed right and I don't know how to fix it.

If anyone still has it, can you please post it?
It would be included in SG Hair 350:

If you need SG Hair 268 for some reason you can find it here:

Please don't ask for SE versions - there are none. They work fine in SE.

Reactions: Reefor

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
I'd appreciate that y'all simply don't DM random people to beg for mods. I came back to 12 DMs asking for this and that and it's getting annoying. At the very least, search for the mod you want in this thread first, then post a request here if you can't find it so everyone can see and hopefully someone is able to fulfill it.

Anyway, MCO Jetstream Sam for those who wanted it. If you need anything else from this author, just ask.
Someone know where to find the sheath or scabbar mod comming with it?!

Govvno

Jun 8, 2021
You wouldn't happen to have the changelog too? :)
BaboDialogue 5.31V is updated. Change Log(5.31V)
  • Blocked "Call for Help" in Noble Kidnap event for lack of consistency and bugs. It will be renewed with new animation and sequences in future updates.
  • Bug Fix: Player got stuck at the start of Noble Kidnap scene.
  • Bug Fix: No message box appeared after you called out the master
변경사항(5.31V)
  • 귀족 납치 이벤트에서 "도움 요청하기"를 대사 일관성 그리고 버그 문제로 잠시 막았습니다. 추후 업데이트에서 새로운 에니메이션과 시퀀스로 업데이트될 예정입니다.
  • 버그 픽스: 납치 이벤트 시작 부분에서 플레이어 컨트롤이 막혀버린 버그 수정
  • 버그 픽스: 마스터를 호출한 후 핫키를 눌러도 메세지 박스가 나타나지 않던 부분 수정

Everythings on bakas discord which is free to access btw

Reactions: krafs and Nastyggg

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
It would be included in SG Hair 350:

If you need SG Hair 268 for some reason you can find it here:

Please don't ask for SE versions - there are none. They work fine in SE.
Thanks a million. I used 268 because it's a very old mod and that just seemed like the least amount of headaches. Sophie still has messed up hair, I wish I knew how to figure out what hair she needs to I could find it & dump it into the hair folder. But it's been too long since I tried to create an NPC, I've forgotten most of what I knew, and I was never that good in the first place. lol Everyone else seems to be OK so far.

Just FYI, the mod wasn't packed correctly, but I was able to look at another hair mod and figure it out.

Thanks again

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
I'd appreciate that y'all simply don't DM random people to beg for mods. I came back to 12 DMs asking for this and that and it's getting annoying. At the very least, search for the mod you want in this thread first, then post a request here if you can't find it so everyone can see and hopefully someone is able to fulfill it.

Anyway, MCO Jetstream Sam for those who wanted it. If you need anything else from this author, just ask.
tried installing this animation, but the scabbard and charge/hold power attack never work for me (other animation working normal) sadly..

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
Dogma's silent wood early version:

- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (260.81 MB)
- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (260.71 MB)

- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (314.00 MB)
- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (313.94 MB)

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
tried installing this animation, but the scabbard and charge/hold power attack never work for me (other animation working normal) sadly..
Use the scadbard item in the mod alongside the ebony blade, and it should work better.

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
Dogma's silent wood early version:

- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (260.81 MB)
- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (260.71 MB)

- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (314.00 MB)
- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (313.94 MB)
Work on 15.97 version i see LE 1601 lol

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
I use 1.5.97 version of SE myself, top links are the ones you'd want to use. SE version, not LE.

edit: and yeah, those numbers are version of the mod, it has nothing to do with your version of skyrim.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Use the scadbard item in the mod alongside the ebony blade, and it should work better.
already use that item, but still didnt work... literally that's fine for me, but the problem is charging attack didnt work for me.. already install mouse tracker and changing same key like ocpa still not work

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
already use that item, but still didnt work... literally that's fine for me, but the problem is charging attack didnt work for me.. already install mouse tracker and changing same key like ocpa still not work
as in you're in the charge attack animation but you're not finishing charging the attack?

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Thanks a million. I used 268 because it's a very old mod and that just seemed like the least amount of headaches. Sophie still has messed up hair, I wish I knew how to figure out what hair she needs to I could find it & dump it into the hair folder. But it's been too long since I tried to create an NPC, I've forgotten most of what I knew, and I was never that good in the first place. lol Everyone else seems to be OK so far.

Just FYI, the mod wasn't packed correctly, but I was able to look at another hair mod and figure it out.

Thanks again
Post on LoversLab and someone is likely to help. It's a simple matter of opening the NPC's facegen .nif to find the name of the hair and the texture paths. Since the mesh/shape of the hair is included in the baked facegen, you only need to find the textures. I only shared download links I found to be working - I didn't share the files so I can't answer for how they're packaged.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
as in you're in the charge attack animation but you're not finishing charging the attack?
yes something like that.. already holding key but nothing happened, just like a normal power attack
is there any requirement for mouse tracker or any incompatible mod?
i using OCPA NG

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote