Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
That may be so but I stand by my comments 100% and I will not apologize. Asking for something is one thing, spamming and begging like you're gonna die without it is another
actual moron. cause nobody spammed it and nobody begged for it. a miniscule amount of people asked for it and I specifically stopped asking after a certain amount of tries. idiot clearly doesn't know the meaning of "spam" or "begging." got me responding to blocked content tho so who's the real fool lmao :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: OstracizedSkeever

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
There were 6 separate requests for N10 from 15/12 - 31/12, so it's pretty irritating seeing requests for the same thing again and again.
6 request for a single thing compared to the infinite deluge of the same like 4 people asking for old files for the nefarem modlist? 6 requests in almost 300 pages is too much? You people are maniacs. I don't even think the modlist guys are actually spamming or begging, but you're nuts if you think the 3 people who have barely mentioned RB's stuff are being especially outspoken. I even encouraged the last guy who mentioned it to get used to the idea of waiting, so he wouldn't ask several times like I did. but point made, I'll stfu about his mods. hope your new year goes great

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: loncel

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
I only uploaded the moveset since you guys only asked for it. There are weapons to go with it as well so here you go, dummy-proof. Also I'm not tech support so don't DM me for help lol.
thank u.. now all animation working perfect!!

awdawdaawd

Dec 6, 2018
every time crash when playing spank animations in OStim.
heres my crash.txt
any hero can save my ass?

Possible relevant objects (8)
{
[ 36] TESNPC(Name: `???????????????`, FormId: FF000C7F)
[ 36] Character(FormId: 0008B706, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `???????????????`, FormId: FF000C7F))
[ 117] TESNPC(Name: `Yolo`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
[ 117] PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Yolo`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Skyrim.esm`))
[ 159] TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42)
[ 159] Character(FormId: FF00CD24, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42))
[ 191] BGSSoundDescriptorForm(FormId: FE0CAE13, File: `OStim.esp`)
[ 408] BSFadeNode(Name: `skeleton.nif`, Owner: `Character(FormId: FF00CD24, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42))`)
}

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
every time crash when playing spank animations in OStim.
heres my crash.txt
any hero can save my ass?

Possible relevant objects (8)
{
[ 36] TESNPC(Name: `???????????????`, FormId: FF000C7F)
[ 36] Character(FormId: 0008B706, File: `Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Skyrim.esm`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `???????????????`, FormId: FF000C7F))
[ 117] TESNPC(Name: `Yolo`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
[ 117] PlayerCharacter(FormId: 00000014, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Yolo`, FormId: 00000007, File: `Skyrim.esm`))
[ 159] TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42)
[ 159] Character(FormId: FF00CD24, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42))
[ 191] BGSSoundDescriptorForm(FormId: FE0CAE13, File: `OStim.esp`)
[ 408] BSFadeNode(Name: `skeleton.nif`, Owner: `Character(FormId: FF00CD24, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `?????????`, FormId: FF00CD42))`)
}
looks like problem with skeleton, check xpmsse or mod that overwrites it (cbpc, fsmp), or maybe you need to check specific options when running fnis/nemesis. Did you ran fnis after installing animations?

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
had a mod called: 306 High Poly Young And Beautiful Replacer SE/LE (Patreon)

The post is for a Mega link - that just has a .txt file inside - linking to Gdrive.
But the Gdrive is DOA now.
Does anyone have it?
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Lofasss

Feb 11, 2021
Well, it is normal to search the forum before making a request to see if the same thing has already been requested.

Reactions: krafs

Mythryn

Dec 28, 2023
Guys! Please, can you share how to set up Babodialogues right? I mean the dialogues part, not adding armour in xedit and this stuff.

Because I have the same dialogue about some store NPC repeat over and over, seems like I have to add some manual settings there or turn it off, but how?

QuoVadisDomine

Oct 21, 2022
Hello everyone this isn't really a patreon mod, but did anyone manage to find the mod that add TESO Music in Skyrim I think it's on Tullius, but so far I had no success in finding it

awdawdaawd

Dec 6, 2018
looks like problem with skeleton, check xpmsse or mod that overwrites it (cbpc, fsmp), or maybe you need to check specific options when running fnis/nemesis. Did you ran fnis after installing animations?
thanks bro, re instali ostim work it out

Mythryn

Dec 28, 2023
Guys, check this out. I found a website with many armours I've never seen before -

Reactions: Drhuge

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Guys, check this out. I found a website with many armours I've never seen before -
This site has been around for years bro. But I guess people are just finding it out now.

Its literally the parent site to SkyTM

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote