Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
had a mod called: 306 High Poly Young And Beautiful Replacer SE/LE (Patreon)

The post is for a Mega link - that just has a .txt file inside - linking to Gdrive.
But the Gdrive is DOA now.
Does anyone have it?
Thanks

306 High Poly Young and Beautiful Replacer SE/LE

High Poly Young and Beautiful (Requirements)

Skyrim SE/LE

High Poly Head (

KS Hairdos SSE (

Brows (

The Eyes Of Beauty SSE (

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twistty and Reefor

baguete

Jan 28, 2021

done anyone have the voiced version of this mod
Already been mentioned in this thread. Go on Loverslab, that guy has all the voiced versions of his mods still there. If you happen to be using Ostim Standalone I've tested the patch and it works on all of the Loverslab - Sexlab versions of the mod.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022

Wow man, you are freakin legend. This will save me soo many headaches trying to replace them a few at a time. Do you know if this work with the last AE update? Does it take care of all the adult women?

Now if I could just find a mod that takes care of all the adult men so these women would have dates. lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twistty

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Guys! Please, can you share how to set up Babodialogues right? I mean the dialogues part, not adding armour in xedit and this stuff.

Because I have the same dialogue about some store NPC repeat over and over, seems like I have to add some manual settings there or turn it off, but how?
Example of the same dialogue you are facing? But anyw, make sure you have the correct value of the babodialogue stats in the MCM to get certain situations, I believe the BaboDialogue modpage has a pdf you can see, it gives the required stats level and armor type for specific situations.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
Hey is anyone else having problems with the doors in Silentwood? I can't get in anywhere. :(
there are lotta bugs in current update.. if u want i can tell u lotta commands to get around those bugs.. but its better to wait for fix update or atleast walkthrough

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Realistic SMP

Hi, this looks interesting but I'm not sure what it does (just boobs, V opening, belly bulge, etc...), and even the description is behind a paywall. lol

Normally I would just try it but I was able to read enough of the instructions to see that I have to delete the SKSE folder from 3BA which I'm hesitant to do because if I don't like it and want to go back to faster HDT/SMP I might not know how.

Is there a description anywhere on the net that isn't behind a pay wall?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016

High Poly Young and Beautiful
Tito 10
Thanks so much - never thought someone would actually have it here?

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
How To Install Skyrim Realistic SMP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- It's a video tutorial.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Hi, this looks interesting but I'm not sure what it does (just boobs, V opening, belly bulge, etc...), and even the description is behind a paywall. lol

Normally I would just try it but I was able to read enough of the instructions to see that I have to delete the SKSE folder from 3BA which I'm hesitant to do because if I don't like it and want to go back to faster HDT/SMP I might not know how.

Its not worth it. I tired it there is no collision and the bounce feels like its made of plastic. Its not enough jiggle. The config that I use is better imo.

If you want to install it you need to delete the skse folder. You can just move it to your desktop so you can have a copy it to change back.

After deleting it you need to build the body in body slider and it should work.

May 19, 2022

Skyrim SE/LE

High Poly Head (

KS Hairdos SSE (

Brows (

The Eyes Of Beauty SSE (

do you happen to have botox ii by kokan? Same story with a dead drive link

Reactions: piratkopiering

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Its not worth it. I tired it there is no collision and the bounce feels like its made of plastic. Its not enough jiggle. The config that I use is better imo.

If you want to install it you need to delete the skse folder. You can just move it to your desktop so you can have a copy it to change back.

After deleting it you need to build the body in body slider and it should work.
I was hoping it might do more with collision and response to collision. I already have a problem with boobs that are too stiff. lol Thanks for letting me know.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Requirements:

ADXP MCO
NEAE
DMCO (Soft Requirement)
Mouse Tracker (Soft Requirement)
OAR
BDI
Taunt Animation (Soft Requirement)
Deadly Taunt (Soft Requirement)
Dynamic Sprint
Elden Counter
Mordern Stagger Lock
“Elden Rim Base” of Elden Rim - Weapon Arts

Soft Requirement means that its not needed for the mod to be used, but its utilized in the mod
wanna ask, just curious about blue effect whn hitting enemy whn using this moveset.. other moveset dont have this blue effect
what causing this blue effect on this moveset if u know?

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022
Can anyone please share ?
The links on Kemono are dead and I can't find it anywhere else.
I mainly want it because I found this on Loverslab.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote