Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DEM0NIKA

Jul 4, 2022
Small request to anyone with a schaken account, could someone and upload it here? I lost access to my own account and can't make a new one because of their weirdo account policy.

Reactions: Bawunga

Boobybooba69

May 31, 2022
Amorous Adventures is the one that comes readily to mind, you can also get an SL patch for Evening with Angi with is a nice short one, Serana Dialogue Addon also has SL integration, there're quite a few on Nexus if you search actually. most things that use OSA have SL patches.
Wow angy looks promising

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
hello.. sorry for bothering u again.. can u share mega link of original source.. usually it gets updated without new post.. there might be fixed patches or versions.. please share if u can(y)
Thank you for this post, because I wouldn't check it otherwise myself. I won't be sharing the link itself to minimize the chance of potential block or link change, but I promise to check it every now and then. For now though, uploading the update (was uploaded by Dogma at 5th January).

SE Thief 1.6.0.4 en -
SE Thief 1.6.0.4 ru -

LE Thief 1.6.0.4 en -
LE Thief 1.6.0.4 ru -

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Agreed that config sucks ass lol, this is a pretty good one (with little tweaks) and it's free
I use that config but its tweaked to be similar to this

I prefer chest and butt to be more jiggly

Asura066

May 3, 2018
You probably just did something wrong along the way. It's working perfectly fine for me and the collisions as well as bounce are better than what I could scrap together by myself or got from others' configs. Tried both on 3BA and BHUNP bodies, not sure how well it does on TBD.
Do you use smp or cbpc? I use both and it during sl it switches to SMP.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
You probably just did something wrong along the way. It's working perfectly fine for me and the collisions as well as bounce are better than what I could scrap together by myself or got from others' configs. Tried both on 3BA and BHUNP bodies, not sure how well it does on TBD.
This is what I mean when i said there is no collisions. I even edited the config to fix it but it did not work, But my old config just works.
Crerreapture.thumb.PNG.7a276c856075ad1cdbef8f006c4ff779.png

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022

mod for Dogma thief.. basically converts thief vanilla npcs to elin race.. needs elin race mod install to work

• Haha
Reactions: Twistty

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023
How do you guys have FNIS + Nemesis together?

I followed the guide (it's about removing dummy FNIS and enabling the original one) then I have xp32 error missing FNIS/Nemesis in loot and characters moving without animations :eek:

TitusButler24

Jun 28, 2022
Amorous Adventures is the one that comes readily to mind, you can also get an SL patch for Evening with Angi with is a nice short one, Serana Dialogue Addon also has SL integration, there're quite a few on Nexus if you search actually. most things that use OSA have SL patches.
Do you also remember which mod added the interaction where Jarl Siddgeir would let you fuck his steward Nenya if you worked for him? I'm still not sure if that was ever real or I just imagined all of it. Untapped potential or hidden gem long forgotten, can you say?

Mythryn

Dec 28, 2023
Do you also remember which mod added the interaction where Jarl Siddgeir would let you fuck his steward Nenya if you worked for him? I'm still not sure if that was ever real or I just imagined all of it. Untapped potential or hidden gem long forgotten, can you say?
Something lie Troubles of Heroine?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote