Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Asura066

May 3, 2018
It works with everything it was designed from the ground up to be a complete replacement for Nemesis and FNIS so you don't have to fiddle with the two to get them to work its a single button press and done you simply follow the same procedure as you would nemesis by selecting the various behavior patches, and it handles FNIS anims automatically, it's faster more convenient and a lot less headache, you dont even need to clear out your output file before every run either as an added bonus, once you have Pandora set up you have Zero reason to have either FNIS or Nemesis installed.
I tired using it but it does not work i get the msg

Pandora Mod 1 : Pandora Base (REQUIRED) - v.1.0.0
0 total animations added.

Launch finished in 0.54 seconds

Here is what I did. I installed the mod through vortex and ran the tool through vortex and that was the msg i got. I than tried to install it in skyrim data folder but got the same msg. I also do not see any on the patches only just one.
Any advice?

Nsein

Mar 4, 2018
Guys, I am kinda confused with the Hair mods from Dint. Do I need to use more than one or only the 350?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
I tired using it but it does not work i get the msg

Pandora Mod 1 : Pandora Base (REQUIRED) - v.1.0.0
0 total animations added.

Launch finished in 0.54 seconds

Here is what I did. I installed the mod through vortex and ran the tool through vortex and that was the msg i got. I than tried to install it in skyrim data folder but got the same msg. I also do not see any on the patches only just one.
Any advice?
You have to set it up just like nemesis create an output file etc, i've only ever used it through Mod Organizer not familiar with the process for Vortex

mirlidois

Mar 31, 2020
Can you upload to an other DL platform please ? Seems Pixeldrain don't work correctly, can't dl on it
Here you go, i will just delete the older one first to put the newer instead if needed. I added december 2023 too.

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
Does this work wit SL creature animations?
Yes it works perfectly fine. The only downside to Pandora is the exact same as Nemesis' downside. It's that for mods like Thief, there are a small amount of animations that won't work such as the waitress one iirc, although these animations are nothing much honestly, like it's not any of the sex animations.

vrajk

Oct 16, 2021
No need to do this anymore guys ditch Nemesis and FNIS and switch over to Pandora from Monitor144hz. it works with both Nemesis and FNIS anims and remember to grab the XPMSE skeleton patch. It's still in Alpha and as i understand there're some minor missing features but i've yet to run into a single problem with it since the 1.0 release.
Isn't the best time rn. Wait a bit. Until the mod is on beta.

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Anyone have this outfit...the patreon link is down

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
No need to do this anymore guys ditch Nemesis and FNIS and switch over to Pandora from Monitor144hz. it works with both Nemesis and FNIS anims and remember to grab the XPMSE skeleton patch. It's still in Alpha and as i understand there're some minor missing features but i've yet to run into a single problem with it since the 1.0 release.
how about precision creature patch? cause this patch doesn't make fnis creature animations work as i know.. but gonna try it

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
what do u mean " grabb the xpmse skeleton patch " ?

Mohawk32

Mar 19, 2023
When you say edited the .nif you are refering to the .nif that comes with the race mod that I am using? What about the regulars npc, do i need to edited their .nif too?
Whatever mod gives your character a body. 3BA, TBD, UUNP, Custom race mods such as Charmers of the Reach, ect.

Any NPC who has their own unique body would have to be edited to, yes, but normally they use the same body as your character. They are usually easy to find if they are unique, most mod authors put them in relatively the same place. Meshes/Actors/Character/

drchainchair2

Mar 28, 2020
This is a promising tool but it's still in alpha and just reached 1.0; I'd wait a minimum of 3 months or a month after nexus release to use it. The latest release also fixed a pretty terrible bug that deleted your skeleton files even if they were in another mod. Given the experience level of people posting here, playing with alpha tools without literal hand-holding and babying isn't going to end well.

Case in point:

what do u mean " grabb the xpmse skeleton patch " ?

• Haha
Reactions: telomere12

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
This is a promising tool but it's still in alpha and just reached 1.0; I'd wait a minimum of 3 months or a month after nexus release to use it. The latest release also fixed a pretty terrible bug that deleted your skeleton files even if they were in another mod. Given the experience level of people posting here, playing with alpha tools without literal hand-holding and babying isn't going to end well.

Case in point:
as u said " The latest release also fixed a pretty terrible bug that deleted your skeleton files " so for new user using pandora v1 alpha that will be fine right?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Regarding a few Pandora questions, every question regarding will it work with X Nemesis or Y FNIS or a combination of said mods the answer will be yes in 99 per cent of cases, the specific question regarding precision creatures, yes it works, currently using it along with a few other Nemesis mods that require creature compatibility, and yes, it all works with my degenerate animal mods from FNIS if you're asking.

As for the XPMSE patch, the latest XPMSE version comes in two formats Lite and Full so grab the corresponding XMPSE patch for Pandora.

The set up for MO2 is the same as with Nemesis designate an output MOD/Folder remember to disable FNIS and Nemesis including there corresponding output folders and creature behaviour files etc, launch the tool from within MO2 like you would Nemesis and tick the patches you require, in this instance you can pretty much tick everything because there're no superfluous patches outside of the mods you've already installed hit launch and everything should be patched up in about 30 seconds.

I assume whatever process was used to installed Nemesis through Vortex will be the exact same process for Pandora but i cannot speak to it.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Whatever mod gives your character a body. 3BA, TBD, UUNP, Custom race mods such as Charmers of the Reach, ect.

Any NPC who has their own unique body would have to be edited to, yes, but normally they use the same body as your character. They are usually easy to find if they are unique, most mod authors put them in relatively the same place. Meshes/Actors/Character/
I use autobody which gives all npc different body preset

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote