Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
How do you guys have FNIS + Nemesis together?

I followed the guide (it's about removing dummy FNIS and enabling the original one) then I have xp32 error missing FNIS/Nemesis in loot and characters moving without animations :eek:
run fnis. disable fnis + output. run nemesis. enable fnis output. run nemesis again

that's literally all it is but pandora is a one click replacer for both

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Agreed that config sucks ass lol, this is a pretty good one (with little tweaks) and it's free
Thanks, this looks interesting. I'll check this out as soon as I figure out which CBPC I should be running. They just did an update but I think it's telling me to use an older version from last year for 3BA. I'm scared to try it. lol

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018

I followed the guide (it's about removing dummy FNIS and enabling the original one) then I have xp32 error missing FNIS/Nemesis in loot and characters moving without animations :eek:
I do:
Run FNIS.
Move the output (everything in meshes except character folder) into a temporary folder.
Run Nemesis.
Move the output that you transferred into another folder, back into the FNIS+Nemesis Output meshes folder. It should overwrite everything except the character folder.

You're done.

Reactions: fuchs11

Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022

This is what I have been doing for a while and never had a problem.

FNIS NEMESIS.png

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I just run FNIS with Nemesis disabled. Then I run Nemesis with FNIS disabled.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
This is what I have been doing for a while and never had a problem.

View attachment 3240641
No need to do this anymore guys ditch Nemesis and FNIS and switch over to Pandora from Monitor144hz. it works with both Nemesis and FNIS anims and remember to grab the XPMSE skeleton patch. It's still in Alpha and as i understand there're some minor missing features but i've yet to run into a single problem with it since the 1.0 release.

fuchs11

Jan 8, 2023
No need to do this anymore guys ditch Nemesis and FNIS and switch over to Pandora from Monitor144hz. it works with both Nemesis and FNIS anims and remember to grab the XPMSE skeleton patch. It's still in Alpha and as i understand there're some minor missing features but i've yet to run into a single problem with it since the 1.0 release.
Confirmed it works! Thanks a lot! :cool:

Mohawk32

Mar 19, 2023
Asura066
This is what I mean when i said there is no collisions. I even edited the config to fix it but it did not work, But my old config just works.
View attachment 3239845
The editing needs to be done to the collision object in the .nif file for your character's body. Nothing you edit in config will help your collisions. Open the nif in Outfit Studio and inflate the collision mesh to the same size as your character's breasts, build the mesh in Bodyslide and that should help.

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Asura066

The editing needs to be done to the collision object in the .nif file for your character's body. Nothing you edit in config will help your collisions. Open the nif in Outfit Studio and inflate the collision mesh to the same size as your character's breasts, build the mesh in Bodyslide and that should help.
When you say edited the .nif you are refering to the .nif that comes with the race mod that I am using? What about the regulars npc, do i need to edited their .nif too?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Does this work with combat animation too? What about paraglider? and creature combat animation?

Asura066

May 3, 2018
I do:
Run FNIS.
Move the output (everything in meshes except character folder) into a temporary folder.
Run Nemesis.
Move the output that you transferred into another folder, back into the FNIS+Nemesis Output meshes folder. It should overwrite everything except the character folder.

You're done.
I use both as well. On vortex

1. disable nemesis
2. Run fnis it will generate a fnis data folder
3. enable nemesis
4 disable fnis behavior
5.run nemesis
6. Enable fnis
7. Profit.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Does this work with combat animation too? What about paraglider? and creature combat animation?
It works with everything it was designed from the ground up to be a complete replacement for Nemesis and FNIS so you don't have to fiddle with the two to get them to work its a single button press and done you simply follow the same procedure as you would nemesis by selecting the various behavior patches, and it handles FNIS anims automatically, it's faster more convenient and a lot less headache, you dont even need to clear out your output file before every run either as an added bonus, once you have Pandora set up you have Zero reason to have either FNIS or Nemesis installed.

May 16, 2023
It works with everything it was designed from the ground up to be a complete replacement for Nemesis and FNIS so you don't have to fiddle with the two to get them to work its a single button press and done you simply follow the same procedure as you would nemesis by selecting the various behavior patches, and it handles FNIS anims automatically, it's faster more convenient and a lot less headache, you dont even need to clear out your output file before every run either as an added bonus, once you have Pandora set up you have Zero reason to have either FNIS or Nemesis installed.

Does this work wit SL creature animations?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote