Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Hi, this looks interesting but I'm not sure what it does (just boobs, V opening, belly bulge, etc...), and even the description is behind a paywall. lol

Normally I would just try it but I was able to read enough of the instructions to see that I have to delete the SKSE folder from 3BA which I'm hesitant to do because if I don't like it and want to go back to faster HDT/SMP I might not know how.

Is there a description anywhere on the net that isn't behind a pay wall?
Its a cluster fuck file and the physics are pretty dogshit. You are better off using base 3BA or BHUNP Physics that come in the FOMOD.

Reactions: Twistty

system_unload_x

Jan 5, 2024
Does anyone have 1_Ancient Dwemer Metal - My patches - JS Dwemer Artifacts SE-38845-JSDA-v1-1651864002.7z can't find it on Nexus anymore. Trying to manually download nefaram files and this is the final file I need.

Last edited:

nocere

Dec 23, 2018
does anyone have pamatronic's solitude to the rescue and prison alternative for LE version thanks

Last edited:

Rastii

May 4, 2023
Its not worth it. I tired it there is no collision and the bounce feels like its made of plastic. Its not enough jiggle. The config that I use is better imo.

If you want to install it you need to delete the skse folder. You can just move it to your desktop so you can have a copy it to change back.

After deleting it you need to build the body in body slider and it should work.
You probably just did something wrong along the way. It's working perfectly fine for me and the collisions as well as bounce are better than what I could scrap together by myself or got from others' configs. Tried both on 3BA and BHUNP bodies, not sure how well it does on TBD.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
Dogma's silent wood early version:

- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (260.81 MB)
- SE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (260.71 MB)

- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 en.7z (314.00 MB)
- LE Thief 1.6.0.1 ru.7z (313.94 MB)
hello.. sorry for bothering u again.. can u share mega link of original source.. usually it gets updated without new post.. there might be fixed patches or versions.. please share if u can(y)

Reactions: undef1ned

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Its a cluster fuck file and the physics are pretty dogshit. You are better off using base 3BA or BHUNP Physics that come in the FOMOD.
Thanks. I'm using faster hdt/smp, CBPC (for collision), 3BA, and of course Caliente's for Bodyslide. I've been messing with CBPCollisionConfig.txt all day trying to get it right, or at least passable. I think I have it all done except the dang belly bulge. It's still too big, but looks better than it did anyway. I have BellyBulge=0 which I think was that weird bulge that started right at penetration. I have BellyBulgeMax=0.5 & BellyBulgePosLowest=0.5, but the bulge doesn't seem to shrink as I lower those numbers. Is there a different setting for it maybe? (in the 3BA config installer I chose "performance" so I think I'm using their .ini, I'm only using CBPC, and for V Collision I chose "don't change". I guess I'm using their .ini, I don't even know anymore. lol)

Any insights or corrections for what I've been doing would be really appreciated.

saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
talking abt 3ba.. idek what i did wrong.. i had completely working like butter giggle physics with perfect anal and vaginal Collison... i had personally edited lotta configs back then like 4-5 months ago.. then i recently updated and changed index order of some mods.. and now its not working like it used to be,, i mean breast, belly, vagina physics are working but anal physics is messed up

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
hello.. sorry for bothering u again.. can u share mega link of original source.. usually it gets updated without new post.. there might be fixed patches or versions.. please share if u can(y)
Tbf I don't think reuploading the mega link would be fair to the author. I'll see when I have time I'll get the patched version but won't use the original mega link

Spyro31

Jun 11, 2022
That's it i think, my previous lilyrim stuff up to november ^^

Also, did someone have the tattoo in this mod for cbbe/3ba ?
Can you upload to an other DL platform please ? Seems Pixeldrain don't work correctly, can't dl on it

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Small request to anyone with a schaken account, could someone and upload it here? I lost access to my own account and can't make a new one because of their weirdo account policy.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote