Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 24, 2023
iMMERSE Pro (Clarity, DOF, ReGrade, RTGI, Solaris) and Ultimate (Convolution Bloom, LUT Manager, ReGrade Plus, ReLight) packages are both updated to 2312.
base64:aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9IbEEzeVFZQiNIUWIxV3lYaEN0MUdkY1FXUFVNcUFR
"ReShade RTGI > iMMERSE".
Happy New Year everyone!

Tito 10

Sep 12, 2019
SL Mega Pack for OStim Standalone 1.4
- added all of billyys bed animations
- updated spanking annotations to reflect which cheek was spanked
- fixed standing holding groping butt rotating the female by 360°

Tariam

May 15, 2021
I'd appreciate that y'all simply don't DM random people to beg for mods. I came back to 12 DMs asking for this and that and it's getting annoying. At the very least, search for the mod you want in this thread first, then post a request here if you can't find it so everyone can see and hopefully someone is able to fulfill it.

Anyway, MCO Jetstream Sam for those who wanted it. If you need anything else from this author, just ask.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
w
I'd appreciate that y'all simply don't DM random people to beg for mods. I came back to 12 DMs asking for this and that and it's getting annoying. At the very least, search for the mod you want in this thread first, then post a request here if you can't find it so everyone can see and hopefully someone is able to fulfill it.

Anyway, MCO Jetstream Sam for those who wanted it. If you need anything else from this author, just ask.
what are requirement for this mod?

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
w

what are requirement for this mod?
Requirements:

ADXP MCO
NEAE
DMCO (Soft Requirement)
Mouse Tracker (Soft Requirement)
OAR
BDI
Taunt Animation (Soft Requirement)
Deadly Taunt (Soft Requirement)
Dynamic Sprint
Elden Counter
Mordern Stagger Lock
“Elden Rim Base” of Elden Rim - Weapon Arts

Soft Requirement means that its not needed for the mod to be used, but its utilized in the mod

• Red Heart
Reactions: wiffe

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Requirements:

ADXP MCO
NEAE
DMCO (Soft Requirement)
Mouse Tracker (Soft Requirement)
OAR
BDI
Taunt Animation (Soft Requirement)
Deadly Taunt (Soft Requirement)
Dynamic Sprint
Elden Counter
Mordern Stagger Lock
“Elden Rim Base” of Elden Rim - Weapon Arts

Soft Requirement means that its not needed for the mod to be used, but its utilized in the mod
thank u...
is mouse tracker like ocpa?

Last edited:

ItsJustRen

Dec 4, 2018
thank u...
is mouse tracker like ocpa?
Nah, one click power attack is a remap of your power attack key right? Mouse tracker is a way to track whether you are holding your mouse button for a specific duration to execute new attacks.

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
Nah, one click power attack is a remap of your power attack key right? Mouse tracker is a way to track whether you are holding your mouse button for a specific duration to execute new attacks.
so using it together will be fine right,
and just wanted to know.. if running nemesis should i disable NEAE first?

Crumb

Nov 10, 2017
Hi, anyone got "Public Whore v1.2.5 SE.zip" saved somewhere, pretty please? It got deleted from loverslab and I don't want to wait for a fixed version of Masterstroke.

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I've been trying to resurrect some old NPCs after being gone from the game for a while to varied results. One of them needs SG Hair 268 and I can't seem to find it anywhere. The combined hairstyle on nexus won't work, I guess it has to be the original, and the one posted on Gamebanana says it's not packed right and I don't know how to fix it.

If anyone still has it, can you please post it?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote