The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
[Melodic] Indian Jewels CBBE 3BA SE:

[Caenarvon] Cosplay Pack Casual Winter:

[Rudolph] Toy Room v.0.5:

Last edited:

kiroplan101

Nov 10, 2022
Someone can tell me which is the best modlist? There is a bunch of modpack out there but idk which one is the best for me. I want something with good graphics, something like nolvus(sadly it has no nsfw),and as inmersive as it can(bunch of extra dialogues or voices and mechanics)

jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
Does somebody has full Pama deadly mods? which are new and or not public yet ? yeah the latest 2 i found already

Waltherius

Dec 16, 2017
For anyone that is trying to install NEFARAM with Wabbajack
Check here Hope this will help some people with NEFARAM :)

[ Edit ]

Just to be clear this is what you can download from this link above.

BaboDialogue_Voice_Pack
BakaFactory_ABC_LE_SE
NEFARAM_0.7_Bodyslides
NEFARAM_0.7_Bodyslides_13eabcc4c4fbc9c21396bc6fe1536148fee896374784ee166db78c08c510e344
NEFARAM_11_Voice_Pack & Bodyslide
NEFARAM_13.2
NEFARAM_0.10_Bodyslides
NEFARAM_0.9_Bodyslides
NEFARAM_AYGAS_Voice
Sexlab_Survival_0.685_BETA_14-Mar-2022_SE
SLAL_Billyy_Animations_v6.9_SE
[Dint999]HairPack02_SSE_1.10_(base)
Thank you for the files,
the only thing i need for nefaram is babodialogue, could you please upload the file?

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
that was shared 1 post above yours
false
also false
FALSE NAIVE RESPONSE"

1. low pyramids pre-calculated optimized sequences of images (mipmap) will decrease your FPS
2. Nemesis can break the FSMP, soultion for that the disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped

But this is not the thread where I can lecture you. You have been ignored, do not have time for ...

Last edited:

Nils Janik

Apr 8, 2021
Werewolf Body Texture.png
Above is the pic of Werewolf skin texture format dds file that fits the normal humanoid body (CBBE or UNP). Does anyone know where to find the same formatted skin texture dds file like this but for Vampire Lord Female? I intend to blend the layers to make humanoid Vampire Lord skin!

Last edited:

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
0.17:
No mipmap (FPS better):

Do not forget disable the hair mods, while using FNIS or/and Nemesis, that breaks the physics.
Dint999's mods:
Hirosin's mods:
Lilyrim outfits:
Edge UI Megapack:
Thx

telomere12

Dec 2, 2020
FALSE NAIVE RESPONSE"

1. low pyramids pre-calculated optimized sequences of images (mipmap) will decrease your FPS
2. Nemesis can break the FSMP, soultion for that the disableSMPHairWhenWigEquipped

But this is not the thread where I can lecture you. You have been ignored, do not have time for ...
Some proof would be nice regarding the whole fsmp breaking with nemesis part. I've been using both and havent noticed any issues.

Reactions: Chasmx

Qwerty@12345678

Sep 17, 2022
FALSE NAIVE RESPONSE"

i don't think you understand mipmap's purpose.

Reactions: Wayward|Wind

ShadowRim

Oct 8, 2019
FALSE NAIVE RESPONSE"

source.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DatYharimDude

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
i don't think you understand mipmap's purpose.
My real job IRL: senior software engineer, lead animator, 3d model artist

So you are damn wrong, on Nexus have 423 mods (just for Skyrim) handmade animations, re-textures in BC7,MM (or not), softwares, articles and I did not count the my Patreon, Discord mods and NSFW animations. Focus on helping people here! And stick to the rules.

You are ignored too ... HSL

Does anyone have [Dint999] Hairpack 2 SSE v1.10 (base)?
Check back few pages, you can find it!

You are welcome!

• Angry
Reactions: telomere12
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote