Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Hrm, I can't seem to get the "Other" option to trigger? Anyone know how that works?
Talk to the Inn Keeper at the Bannered Mare i forget her name and just keep spamming heard any rumors lately until she mentions something about a merchant having problems with their horse then head back outside the city, in front of the Whiterun city gate there should be a traveler standing along side an over-excited horse talk to him and nature takes its course from there i suppose.

Omegasmagnum

Oct 8, 2022
Talk to the Inn Keeper at the Bannered Mare i forget her name and just keep spamming heard any rumors lately until she mentions something about a merchant having problems with their horse then head back outside the city, in front of the Whiterun city gate there should be a traveler standing along side an over-excited horse talk to him and nature takes its course from there i suppose.
Oh, I got the horse and traveler to appear, but after I exhaust the dialog between him and do the two checkup options on the horse it doesn't seem to let me do anything else.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Oh, I got the horse and traveler to appear, but after I exhaust the dialog between him and do the two checkup options on the horse it doesn't seem to let me do anything else.
a series of prompts should pop up on your screen where your character monologues what the problem is and what must be done after that you should be able to talk to the horse again and decide how you're going to "solve" the problem if that's not triggering it might have bugged out it seems very sensitive to script lag interference.

ILostMyAccount2

Jun 8, 2023
My issue is that the horse's model won't update to the aroused state at all until a SL scene starts, even going into creature framework MCM and forcing an update doesn't do much. And i made sure nothing is overwriting ABC on left side of M02, not sure where it should be place on right side though since i just let LOOT organize it. Do generated patches (bashed/synthesis) have a effect i wonder?

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
If you have to ask you probably don't need it nor do you want the answer trust me.
Thanks, I took a look at some of the files in the zips and I do have a question. I resize the girls to .8 or .85 because I don't like girls the same height as me, but it makes lining them up in animations an ever ongoing pain. Is there anything in there that would readjust the alignment based on height?

Nomi.

Nov 20, 2020
My game is crashing every time i load up a save with this new babo dialogue update, is anyone having the same issue or is just on my end?

Creedyyy

Aug 31, 2018
is there any changelog? i already check in redgift bu anubs still not post new animation
I was wondering the same, but you can also just install it see what animations aren't registered, but that only works for new animations. Sometimes Anubis will rework old ones so this method wouldn't show you that

May 19, 2022
Thanks, I took a look at some of the files in the zips and I do have a question. I resize the girls to .8 or .85 because I don't like girls the same height as me, but it makes lining them up in animations an ever ongoing pain. Is there anything in there that would readjust the alignment based on height?
ok then you actually do want those mods lol try installing them, it should fix that issue

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote