Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Jaina Valentine

May 28, 2020
I think it's still a good idea for people to try Pandora, at least to help speed up development precisely by finding and reporting issues so that the author can try to fix them.
You don't really need to deleted your Nemesis setup if you're using MO2, so worst case scenario you just disable your Pandora output and re-enable your Nemesis and go back to it.
I experimented with using Pandora, it is fast. However, I encountered compatibility issues with certain mods, such as TK dodge resulting in a T-pose. Here are the mods from my modlist marked as FAILED in its engine log:
Elden Counter - Stun&Poise Damage
Elden Counter - NPC Counter Behavior
HotKeySkill
SCAR
TK Dodge RE
Distar Unblockable
Vitrium
Flinching Animations

unorthadoxseeker

Mar 15, 2021
anyone got a backup of these?

checked the media file link here with em all in and they all got rinsed.

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
I experimented with using Pandora, it is fast. However, I encountered compatibility issues with certain mods, such as TK dodge resulting in a T-pose. Here are the mods from my modlist marked as FAILED in its engine log:
Elden Counter - Stun&Poise Damage
Elden Counter - NPC Counter Behavior
HotKeySkill
SCAR
TK Dodge RE
Distar Unblockable
Vitrium
Flinching Animations
This is odd outside of Vitrium which i don't use everything else listed here i use without issue could just be one mod in the list causing the problem which is what i found with Xing New Staff school.

May 19, 2022
The only animation I cant get to play with pandora is serialstrip. but its still subject to the same issues as nemesis that mostly come from mod author errors or conflicts with other mods. However it will fail much faster and easily save hours of your life. I don't expect monitor to fix all these mod author errors but he may address common ones if you ask nicely. Mods to watch for are jump attack, jbo, weapon draws, para, amco (switch $10 to $8 in jump attack overwrite), payload interpreter (delete nemesis patch get bdi version), and the worst offender: TK dodge re/standalone which is consistently the offender when pandora or nemesis mess up for me. I've had issues with patches for disabled mods staying behind so I just keep multiple instances of some mods like jump attack

tbh I'm not sure what more monitor plans to do. it has already fully surpassed the very incomplete version of nemesis everyone clings to

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
just use both fnis+nemesis literally work flawessly on my end i never suffer and tpose or some weird sht
run fnis (check patch u need)
go to meshes/actor ( copy everything except human/character) put somewhere else
run nemesis ( check patch u need ) before launch go to task manager set affinity on nemesis (core 0,4,9) then update engine/launch update
then open ur copied output from fnis then overwrite with nemesis output
Voila
if its still not working u should make your own patch , or consider retiring from modding XD

Nikijiki0402

Jul 17, 2020
This is odd outside of Vitrium which i don't use everything else listed here i use without issue could just be one mod in the list causing the problem which is what i found with Xing New Staff school.
Hi, i just successfully ran pandora, none error being shown in the text after run but i got T-pose ingame. Do u have any idea how to fix it? or how do i check what animation i have that cause this pronlem?

ForModsSkyrim

Jan 17, 2024
Does anyone have these mods :

Reactions: mirlidois

Leera

Apr 23, 2020
This isn't really the place but has anyone been able to get Baka's SLAP 3.0 to work after updating?
I am not getting any approaches at all despite reinstalling and resetting the mod. A new save also didn't help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote