• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
how much anim did you use tho ?
what the event viewer log said ?
if you u think you stuck i guess you should goto r/skyrim or nexus forum and post your papyruslog there
1705595331031.png
This is what I get when I finish running FNIS. The CTD is above 100%. That didn't seem to be my CTD's culprit, anyway. It was something completely unrelated. Thanks for replying and trying to help me!

----

Regarding Dint's Hairpack that got posted and deleted from Nexus, that pack seems to be quite old (v0.8). Try using the "search" feature and looking for newer versions in this thread, I'm pretty sure I've downloaded v0.16 from here recently.

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Do you mean copy the new generated file in nemesis output to the fnis output?
FNIS + Nemesis

FNIS and Nemesis are not 100% compatible, there's a correct install procedure.

If you ran Nemesis or FNIS once without Nemesis/FNIS Output folder, make sure to delete ALL behaviour files in the overwrite folder. Otherwise these behaviour files inside overwrite folder, will overwrite the behaviour files in the Output folders, leading to a broken install. Both Nemesis Output and FNIS Output are needed to make a proper install.

1. Install FNIS through Mod Organizer 2
2. Install Nemesis after (down) through Mod Organizer 2
3. At the end of your mod Install order, create an empty mod named "FNIS Output"
4. At the end of your mod Install order, create an empty mod after (down) named "Nemesis Output"
5. Edit FNIS executable, check "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" box and select "FNIS Output"
6. Edit Nemesis executable, check "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" box and select "Nemesis Output"

1. Disable Nemesis in install order.
2. Run FNIS as normal, pick necessary options accordingly e.g. Skeleton Arm Patch etc.
3. Open FNIS Output folder and delete the following folders and files inside:
Meshes\actors\character\behaviors <--- there will be bunch of hkx files delete them all
Meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx
Meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx
NOTE: DELETE ONLY THE FILES INSIDE "FNIS Output". IF THERE'S NONE, YOU DON'T NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING.
4. Activate Nemesis
5. Run Nemesis.

If Nemesis fails to generate behavior files then reinstall mods that replace behavior files after you generate FNIS. Some mods that replace behavior files are:
-TK Dodge
-Ultimate Combat
-( Zartar's ) Character Behaviors Enhanced
-360 Movement Behavior
-Combat Gameplay Overhaul SE

adruella

Aug 14, 2023
FNIS + Nemesis

FNIS and Nemesis are not 100% compatible, there's a correct install procedure.

If you ran Nemesis or FNIS once without Nemesis/FNIS Output folder, make sure to delete ALL behaviour files in the overwrite folder. Otherwise these behaviour files inside overwrite folder, will overwrite the behaviour files in the Output folders, leading to a broken install. Both Nemesis Output and FNIS Output are needed to make a proper install.

1. Install FNIS through Mod Organizer 2
2. Install Nemesis after (down) through Mod Organizer 2
3. At the end of your mod Install order, create an empty mod named "FNIS Output"
4. At the end of your mod Install order, create an empty mod after (down) named "Nemesis Output"
5. Edit FNIS executable, check "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" box and select "FNIS Output"
6. Edit Nemesis executable, check "Create files in mod instead of overwrite" box and select "Nemesis Output"

1. Disable Nemesis in install order.
2. Run FNIS as normal, pick necessary options accordingly e.g. Skeleton Arm Patch etc.
3. Open FNIS Output folder and delete the following folders and files inside:
Meshes\actors\character\behaviors <--- there will be bunch of hkx files delete them all
Meshes\actors\character\characters\defaultmale.hkx
Meshes\actors\character\characters female\defaultfemale.hkx
NOTE: DELETE ONLY THE FILES INSIDE "FNIS Output". IF THERE'S NONE, YOU DON'T NEED TO DELETE ANYTHING.
4. Activate Nemesis
5. Run Nemesis.

If Nemesis fails to generate behavior files then reinstall mods that replace behavior files after you generate FNIS. Some mods that replace behavior files are:
-TK Dodge
-Ultimate Combat
-( Zartar's ) Character Behaviors Enhanced
-360 Movement Behavior
-Combat Gameplay Overhaul SE

I sorta did it your way except i never deleted any of the FNIS output before running Nemesis. I'm pretty sure Nemesis detects the existing behaviours during generation. I keep the FNIS/Nemesis outputs in separate empty mods but there is no overwrite conflict between them. Haven't run into any issues that way.

Reactions: BarbarianXXX

Vildar

Jan 24, 2018
Another question, anyone have advanced motion blur ?

i saw this but i didnt notice it was just for patreon members x_x

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 3274165
This is what I get when I finish running FNIS. The CTD is above 100%. That didn't seem to be my CTD's culprit, anyway. It was something completely unrelated. Thanks for replying and trying to help me!

----

Regarding Dint's Hairpack that got posted and deleted from Nexus, that pack seems to be quite old (v0.8). Try using the "search" feature and looking for newer versions in this thread, I'm pretty sure I've downloaded v0.16 from here recently.
weird i i had a total 17kish anims but i do have a weird condition
In my fnis it only detect about 7k anims while nemesis load the total 17k that (its been like that for years i didnt know what did i change tho , sry cant help with those

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote