• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

adruella

Aug 14, 2023
My Skyrim is 1.6.640, I have all the requirements and yet weapon styles don't work,

don't work

don't work

Is there another alternative?
downgrade back to the previous version or wait for dependencies to update, i suppose. stuff works for me just fine on 161130. Also, XPMSE overrides the weapon styles, if you installed it with anim replacers.

Reactions: ForModsSkyrim

renan.bd

Apr 24, 2021
Could anyone give me a list of mods that I need to download from 0 to make it the same as skysex or better please

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
is there a changelog for it? just finished making a voice pack for 1.6.08 you uploaded
Nope, last changelog (somewhat a changelog, because he just mentions few fixes he made) was for 1.6.1.0. Then he only uploaded a walkthrough (was posted by Cockva few pages back I think).
But I don't think he added, or will be adding any extra text lines in near future, all these releases are bug fixes.
Would appreciate if you'd share a voice pack xD

Aug 11, 2023
downgrade back to the previous version or wait for dependencies to update, i suppose. stuff works for me just fine on 161130. Also, XPMSE overrides the weapon styles, if you installed it with anim replacers.
A common mistake is that the required mods also often have their own requirements and something was skipped along the way. You probably have skipped something.

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020

Probaku1234 or BAKU
Ususally Armor/Bikini Mods

yoruhane
Outfits out of other games (Nier FFX)

I leave this links here. The mods are free to download.

Last edited:

PlayerMan6

Mar 21, 2020
Since nobody is gonna bother. Here's OA3PP 1.13

What's new in 3PP?
  • A new branch of animations: 3P lap pillow. Lay your head on F2's lap and be pleasured by F1 in various ways.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob with Handholding.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex with Kissing.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex has an internal climax animation, as well as transitions for going into and back from it. If you went through the internal climax animation, the transition to go back from it is different (F1 displays the semen coming out).
Thanks a bunch!

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Edit: Looks like something went wrong on my end and i falsely asumed this was not public anymore. Therefore removed my yadayada and just leave the links for whoever has the same problem as me.

Everyone else have fun with it.
DL SE:
DL LE (if someone still uses that)
Preview:

Last edited:

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
Sorry for another Noob question, but I can't find a definition of what Skysex is. The best I can figure from what I found is it's a framework that lets you use different sex mods together, like the one that turns girls into prostitutes if you give them skooma or Immersive Wenches?

Am I right? Is there a link to a good definition that's either in english or can be translated into english by google chrome?

ForModsSkyrim

Jan 17, 2024
Please, does anyone know what could have caused this, how to solve it?
PROBLEM : The rewards options do not appear in the missives settings

my related mods:
Missives
Missives - Worldspace Additions
Missives - Notes Retexture
OBIS-Missives Addon and OBIS-Missives-HeadHunter Addon
Missives - Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul Patch
Missives - Bigger Trigger Box
Missives - Settings Loader
Immersive Interactions -Missives - Worldspace Additions FLM
Missives Perk Points

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote