Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
does anyone know where outfit is from?
Seems like its a combination of two outfits and i guess i found all the parts.

For Panty, Bra, Shoulder.

For left Pauldron, left thigh plate, tights and boots.

Have fun with it.

Reactions: johntrine

bob73

Nov 24, 2022
Спасибо!

Я попробовал, и у меня в меню 1 кадр в секунду, кто-нибудь знает, в чем может быть причина? Графический процессор составляет 2%, а процессор — 3%.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Попробуйте вот этот

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
I have experienced a strange bug. When I updated billy's animations, some of them are missing from the game, the kissing anims to be specific. They are checked and registered in the slal loader, but they don't show up in the slal tools menu. Its not a numbers thing, because I can display up to 1k anims in the tool.

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
I have experienced a strange bug. When I updated billy's animations, some of them are missing from the game, the kissing anims to be specific. They are checked and registered in the slal loader, but they don't show up in the slal tools menu. Its not a numbers thing, because I can display up to 1k anims in the tool.
+1 im currently having this problem with billy packs

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone ever encountered a bug where you cant draw your bow fully and you cant shoot arrows, your character gets stuck in the draw pose but never completes it, at first i thought it might be a Pandora Bug, but the problem persist even on crappy Nemesis/FNIS and it's weird on at least three saves, it doesn't happen right away but after a few hours of play it gets borked which makes it impossible to narrow down, and i cant quite figure out what's causing it.

May 19, 2022
i've had exactly zero nemesis crashes running after fnis with creature anims so far. you need to untick fnis in mo2 before running nemesis, or there'll be issues with the dummy fnis file.
well aware of that but if you have human animations in fnis it often causes crashes as does doing really anything with enough animations. Tbh we should just ban the terms nemesis and fnis and make everyone use pandora

Anyone ever encountered a bug where you cant draw your bow fully and you cant shoot arrows, your character gets stuck in the draw pose but never completes it, at first i thought it might be a Pandora Bug, but the problem persist even on crappy Nemesis/FNIS and it's weird on at least three saves, it doesn't happen right away but after a few hours of play it gets borked which makes it impossible to narrow down, and i cant quite figure out what's causing it.
I don't use normal bows usually but I've had guns and crossbows do a similar thing until I uninstalled NECR. Also make sure to unequip any fake decorative weapons like the yamato mods cuz those cause similar issues. I've really never run into it though so I'm sure its some mod that you've been installing by default without realizing what it does. resaver can help identify active scripts since it sounds like it happens during script overload

wiffe

Oct 21, 2021
maybe u can check the animation u use with oar?

Kraken48

Jan 20, 2024
Hello
I searched for links to Hieroglyphic’s works from schaken-mods for a long time but found only 5 working links, all the rest were blocked.
Can anyone share any of the following mods?
I'm new and can't post links so I'll leave a list.

Followers:
Agata Follower SE
Karwyn... Valenwood Ranger [SE]
Wren.. Elf Witch Alchemist
Echo Healer Custom AI
Brigitte and The Magic Lute - Bard Follower
Lilitha... Dark Sorceress [SE]
Piper... A Romantic Follower
TW3 Ciri - Young Version - Follower [SE]
Teen Triss Follower - Unique Voiced TW3 Triss Merigold
Anathiel Custom AI Tank Follower - SE

NPC Replacers:
Eola: Servant of Namira - NPC Replacer / Standalone Follower Option [SE]
Hroki - NPC Replacer [SE]
Ingun Black-Briar NPC Replacer SE
Frea of The Skaal - NPC Replacer [SE]
Dark Brotherhood Character Overhaul : 2nd Edition - Astrid - Babette - Gabriella - Initiate [SE]
Women of Whiterun - NPC Overhaul [SE]
The Companions Character Overhaul : 3rd Edition - Aela - Njada - Ria [SE]
Residents of Riverwood : Female NPC Replacer
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul : 3rd Edition - Galathil - Karliah - Sapphire - Tonilia - Vex [SE]
Volkihar Clan : Female NPC Replacer [SE]
Sybille Stentor - NPC Replacer [SE]
Jordis the Sword-Maiden - NPC Replacer [SE]
Radiant Raiment Character Overhaul - Endarie - Taarie [SE]
Women of Riften - NPC Overhaul [SE]
Fort Dawnguard Character Overhaul - FEMALE [SE]
Women of Solitude - NPC Overhaul [SE]
Winterhold College Character Overhaul : Third Edition - Brelyna - Colette - Faralda - Mirabelle - Nirya [SE]
Largashbur - Orc Stronghold : NPC Replacer [SE]
Borgakh the Steel Heart : NPC Replacer [SE]

Last edited:

Kraken48

Jan 20, 2024
Hello
I searched for links to Hieroglyphic’s works from schaken-mods for a long time but found only 6 working links, all the rest were blocked.
Can anyone share any of the following mods?
I'm new and can't post links so I'll leave a list.

Followers:
Agata Follower SE
Karwyn... Valenwood Ranger [SE]
Wren.. Elf Witch Alchemist
Echo Healer Custom AI
Brigitte and The Magic Lute - Bard Follower
Lilitha... Dark Sorceress [SE]
Piper... A Romantic Follower
TW3 Ciri - Young Version - Follower [SE]
Teen Triss Follower - Unique Voiced TW3 Triss Merigold
Anathiel Custom AI Tank Follower - SE

NPC Replacers:
Eola: Servant of Namira - NPC Replacer / Standalone Follower Option [SE]
Hroki - NPC Replacer [SE]
Ingun Black-Briar NPC Replacer SE
Frea of The Skaal - NPC Replacer [SE]
Dark Brotherhood Character Overhaul : 2nd Edition - Astrid - Babette - Gabriella - Initiate [SE]
Women of Whiterun - NPC Overhaul [SE]
The Companions Character Overhaul : 3rd Edition - Aela - Njada - Ria [SE]
Residents of Riverwood : Female NPC Replacer
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul : 3rd Edition - Galathil - Karliah - Sapphire - Tonilia - Vex [SE]
Volkihar Clan : Female NPC Replacer [SE]
Sybille Stentor - NPC Replacer [SE]
Jordis the Sword-Maiden - NPC Replacer [SE]
Radiant Raiment Character Overhaul - Endarie - Taarie [SE]
Women of Riften - NPC Overhaul [SE]
Fort Dawnguard Character Overhaul - FEMALE [SE]
Women of Solitude - NPC Overhaul [SE]
Winterhold College Character Overhaul : Third Edition - Brelyna - Colette - Faralda - Mirabelle - Nirya [SE]
Largashbur - Orc Stronghold : NPC Replacer [SE]
Borgakh the Steel Heart : NPC Replacer [SE]
AHAHA
They banned me on schaken-mods because of this message.
And now all links are blocked by them.
If anyone need I have this mods:
Eilonwy... Custom AI Healer Follower [SE]
Make Nazeem Irie Again! - NPC Replacer and Custom Music Scene [SE]
Saadia NPC Replacer
Winterhold College Character Overhaul
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul 2.0 [SE]

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote