Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ADLE92

Mar 27, 2023
Nope, last changelog (somewhat a changelog, because he just mentions few fixes he made) was for 1.6.1.0. Then he only uploaded a walkthrough (was posted by Cockva few pages back I think).
But I don't think he added, or will be adding any extra text lines in near future, all these releases are bug fixes.
Would appreciate if you'd share a voice pack xD

well i have to see where i can upload it :-D its around 7GB haha

hardlol

Feb 6, 2021
Sry i dont know but maybe you could provide us more information? Where do you get that screenshot from? Have you reverse searched for the screenshot maybe?
its from this thread but links are only for animations and armor

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
Does anyone happen to have [full_inu] Armor Pack 2 Blaidd's Set: I checked on kemono and didn't see it there

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Oh, HIS twitter is working perfectly for me, you must be blind or something
or simply lying to pump up the value of your reupload by pretending it's lost in time

View attachment 3284356

Now, if this mod was really deleted, you'd get a headpat from me <:3
dsfdss.PNG

Sry if thats a misunderstanding but...as you can see the post is dead for me.
Ive looked through all other posts and could only find this post with teaser pics but not the real one

@lilyrim1[/URL]
·

all right coom soon

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Please, does anyone know what could have caused this, how to solve it?
PROBLEM : The rewards options do not appear in the missives settings

my related mods:
Missives
Missives - Worldspace Additions
Missives - Notes Retexture
OBIS-Missives Addon and OBIS-Missives-HeadHunter Addon
Missives - Carriage and Ferry Travel Overhaul Patch
Missives - Bigger Trigger Box
Missives - Settings Loader
Immersive Interactions -Missives - Worldspace Additions FLM
Missives Perk Points
run loot to check which master your missing. Or do new game. If that does not work than the mod is not for you

yencrown12

Oct 27, 2018
Link Compendium prior 2024

This Post is just to filter out all the dead links posted before 2024.
All my gratitude goes to the contributors of this community.
I would like to highlight hickups for his/her incredible work and the seizure i got with every new post x_X

Hopefully this post can be of any help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tryed to sort and clarify as much information as possible but especially the XXX stuff i havent touched jet so bear with me ^^
If there is for example no Version or Game-version or Bodytype in the title its unkown.

Please give all those contributers some love, without them this thread could be closed.

PS: I hope i dont ping everyone with all the linked names...

This is amazing work, someone pin it on the first page or something.

IngfoWangsaff

Dec 17, 2020
Since nobody is gonna bother. Here's OA3PP 1.13

What's new in 3PP?
  • A new branch of animations: 3P lap pillow. Lay your head on F2's lap and be pleasured by F1 in various ways.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Handjob with Handholding.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Sex with Kissing.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex.
  • 3P Lap Pillow Rear Sex has an internal climax animation, as well as transitions for going into and back from it. If you went through the internal climax animation, the transition to go back from it is different (F1 displays the semen coming out).
is this for ostim ?
excuse my stupidity

Mar 18, 2022
Hey trying to complete Nefaram download if anyone can help me with

636039181_MNCABC-FluffworksPatchv0.2.rar
Practical Defeat v0.3.0.7z
SLWidgets 2.0.9 (SE).zip
SL widgets 2.0.9 can be found on the github

Fluffworks patch

Practical defeat v0.3.0 I think might be on ponzipyramid's patreon but I don't have access. If anyone knows where to find that file please drop a link.

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
How do you even navigate Tullius chanel? Like what do you write in search to find mods, or specific armor mods?

This is the filter to find armor mods. There are a few tags you can filter. Its easiest to use chrome for example with autotranslate the whole side. Also use the gear button bottom right to set your language to english and "show sensitive content".

Reactions: FuzyZon

Asura066

May 3, 2018

This is the filter to find armor mods. There are a few tags you can filter. Its easiest to use chrome for example with autotranslate the whole side. Also use the gear button bottom right to set your language to english and "show sensitive content".
Make an account first of all. Than go on the page and right click than click translate to english. It will give you an option called costume and thats where all the costumes are mod for mods and colllege for npc follower.

Reactions: FuzyZon

Asura066

May 3, 2018
How do you even navigate Tullius chanel? Like what do you write in search to find mods, or specific armor mods?
Make an account first of all. Than go on the page and right click than click translate to english. It will give you an option called costume and thats where all the costumes are mod for mods and colllege for npc follower. In order to search you need to go on google translate write it in english and translate it to korean. Than copy and paste in the search. Just play with it. It does not bait.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote