Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SnakeRain

Apr 8, 2021
Hi, anyone has Abgon Studio patreon stuff, mainly Magic moon, and/or last few PredatorRJ armor? (Tentacle parasite 2, Lilith v2, Simple but elegent (the red woman dress)) Thanks

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020
Hi, anyone has Abgon Studio patreon stuff, mainly Magic moon, and/or last few PredatorRJ armor? (Tentacle parasite 2, Lilith v2, Simple but elegent (the red woman dress)) Thanks

What is different to the public version?

Last edited:

luchogaming96

Apr 7, 2023
Anyone with and by aceanimations? I'm also searching for

I used the search engine and couldn't find any of these.

Reactions: TheBeeMan

Reefor

Apr 17, 2022
AHAHA
They banned me on schaken-mods because of this message.
And now all links are blocked by them.
If anyone need I have this mods:
Eilonwy... Custom AI Healer Follower [SE]
Make Nazeem Irie Again! - NPC Replacer and Custom Music Scene [SE]
Saadia NPC Replacer
Winterhold College Character Overhaul
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul 2.0 [SE]
Sorry to hear you got banned. But I wouldn't mind out checking these out, especially Eilonwy, Winterhold College Character Overhaul, & Thieves Guild Character Overhaul

Reactions: bob73
Aug 11, 2023
Sorry to hear you got banned. But I wouldn't mind out checking these out, especially Eilonwy, Winterhold College Character Overhaul, & Thieves Guild Character Overhaul
Please:

Saadia NPC Replacer
Winterhold College Character Overhaul
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul 2.0 [SE]

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Anyone have a backup of SC Yennefer mods. The one on the patreon page is missing teeth. I seem to remember there was an esp update or something that fixed it. But I deleted the mod by accident. Anyone have a working backup?

the mod in question.

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone have a backup of SC Yennefer mods. The one on the patreon page is missing teeth. I seem to remember there was an esp update or something that fixed it. But I deleted the mod by accident. Anyone have a working backup?

the mod in question.
Just get this one instead

Alentium

Aug 9, 2020

the mod in question.
Usually those updates are added to the regular download. See "update 1.12: added absent teeth mesh" from the patreon page.

But if you say its for sure not in that download, you can use them from . Its the gamer-mods.ru version of Fort242.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Usually those updates are added to the regular download. See "update 1.12: added absent teeth mesh" from the patreon page.

But if you say its for sure not in that download, you can use them from . Its the gamer-mods.ru version of Fort242.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the help. no idea what is wrong, but she is still missing her teeth. Tried both versions.

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
Hi, does anybody have SSE - Minthara BG3 face + outfit by Pavel Laketko?

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
I am subbed to right now, but only until the 1. feb. So if anyone is looking for tri files now is the time to ask.

Reactions: Abdul88
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote