Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eli76

Dec 11, 2023
I am subbed to right now, but only until the 1. feb. So if anyone is looking for tri files now is the time to ask.
If you have SC - Barsaebic Heavy Armor from her that'd be great.

Max971

Apr 11, 2020
I am subbed to right now, but only until the 1. feb. So if anyone is looking for tri files now is the time to ask.
Bodyslide bhunp for their Ciri or other face female standalone?!

QK30

May 11, 2017
Can you get the Lara Croft tri. file ? She said it's posted on her discord. Like Lara Croft face fix.
It's the only .tri file not listed on her patreon or in any uploads.

jibdig

Jun 9, 2023
Can you get the Lara Croft tri. file ? She said it's posted on her discord. Like Lara Croft face fix.
It's the only .tri file not listed on her patreon or in any uploads.
Here you Go.

Bodyslide bhunp for their Ciri or other face female standalone?!
You can edit the bodyslide files to be whatever mod you want. Go into meshes/sc/0_followers/whichever character you whis to modify, get into the body folder and replace the body files with your bodyslide files from your mod. The textures needs to be blended, pretty easy to do with photoshop or something like it.

Reactions: Abdul88 and QK30

GuiD63

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone have those 2 presets lying around ? I forgot to download them on nexus and the author hid them, thanks. Those are Zhizhen face preset 1 and 2.

Aug 11, 2023
Does anyone have those 2 presets lying around ? I forgot to download them on nexus and the author hid them, thanks. Those are Zhizhen face preset 1 and 2.

Is this what your looking for?

tdkdmc

Aug 2, 2023
That's it i think, my previous lilyrim stuff up to november ^^

Also, did someone have the tattoo in this mod for cbbe/3ba ?
Do you have Lilyrim's latest collection of clothing? January 2024 Outfits

Reactions: icecart

Abdul88

Sep 1, 2023
Will you be kind enough to post all the tri files you have ? thanks

Hammond54

Aug 14, 2020
Hi, I would be grateful for tri files of SC - TDPA - Curator, SC - HOA - Eric King and SC - MOM - Conrad. Thanks in advance.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote