Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
anyone know if this outfit has already been ported to skyrim se or if anyone know the link to the original daz asset can you share?

God's Plan

Jul 20, 2023
anyone know if this outfit has already been ported to skyrim se or if anyone know the link to the original daz asset can you share?
Vtaw Wardrobe 4 and 5 has this or a similar outfit available.

Vtaw Wardrobe 5

Vtaw Wardrobe 4

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone have Billyy SLAL Animations v7.9
Billyy charges less per month than I spend on trash bags. I think they ask for less than any other animator. More people should consider supporting animators instead of camping out on this thread asking for free stuff 5 seconds after it gets released. How long do you think they'll continue creating content if nobody supports them even for such a modest fee?

Jan 29, 2024
Billyy charges less per month than I spend on trash bags. I think they ask for less than any other animator. More people should consider supporting animators instead of camping out on this thread asking for free stuff 5 seconds after it gets released. How long do you think they'll continue creating content if nobody supports them even for such a modest fee?
Who want to support will support anyway. I'm from Russia and because of sanctions I physicaly can't do it.

Last edited:

YukioNero

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone have Yuih Inoccent demon follower? I reached out to Yuih but he does not share anymore, said to ask others or find it elsewhere.

apollonfakes

Feb 29, 2024
Please someone share mods by Hieroglyphics:

Winterhold College Character Overhaul
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul

Thanks!

dklc123

Dec 9, 2021
Who want to support will support anyway. I'm from Russian and because of sanctions I physicaly can't do it.

What's his URL ??

Boreale

May 5, 2021
Paid mods fanclub is over fam:lepew:

May 19, 2022
But here:

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.6 SSE Conversion- The Warden:
here's my local copy that may or may not be the same version (some of the scripts are in a .bsa but same files). throwing it up just bc I know it "works" on both ae and SE. works as in there's no compatibility issue, but the mod itself was never finished and is buggy as shit. funny as fuck to see a quad amputee zooming around at full speed though. Combine with sexlab survival if you want dynamic player-only amputation in combat. kinda cool but also mostly annoying cuz you just lose the ability to use weapons or get put in a crawling idle

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You know what? You are absolutely right. I will just go and get the pack myself:devilish:

Changelog:

-Patch Notes-
SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.9

Creature Humanoids Pack
- Riekling Piledriver
- Vampire Lord Missionary Redo

Creature Furniture Invisible Pack
- Canine Chair Cunnilingus

Human Pack
- Doggy Service

Human DD Pack
- Yoke 3p Standing Spitroast