Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
Noted

Here's everything else, if the links get nuked i have backups stored elsewhere but i will only share that link via DM for security reasons.
any chance you could dm me pred's mods? also,do you know if he update any old mods on discord that should be redownloaded?

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
So i suspect this is going to get nuked pretty quick but here's everything from PredatorRJ patreon, only missing files is the new furkini [not really to my taste didn't download it].

So grab it while you can, i used basedecode to maybe preserve the link for awhile longer.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9RMzFIMURiRCNYc0ZIeFMyYllfamNuWlhXN05VNWRB

If I were you I would reup as a torrent if it gets taken down by retard patrick.

Reactions: CrasherTag

Ghost420

Apr 25, 2021
anyone know if this outfit has already been ported to skyrim se or if anyone know the link to the original daz asset can you share?

God's Plan

Jul 20, 2023
anyone know if this outfit has already been ported to skyrim se or if anyone know the link to the original daz asset can you share?
Vtaw Wardrobe 4 and 5 has this or a similar outfit available.

Vtaw Wardrobe 5

Vtaw Wardrobe 4

Last edited:

Wayward|Wind

Nov 9, 2023
Anyone have Billyy SLAL Animations v7.9
Billyy charges less per month than I spend on trash bags. I think they ask for less than any other animator. More people should consider supporting animators instead of camping out on this thread asking for free stuff 5 seconds after it gets released. How long do you think they'll continue creating content if nobody supports them even for such a modest fee?

Jan 29, 2024
Billyy charges less per month than I spend on trash bags. I think they ask for less than any other animator. More people should consider supporting animators instead of camping out on this thread asking for free stuff 5 seconds after it gets released. How long do you think they'll continue creating content if nobody supports them even for such a modest fee?
Who want to support will support anyway. I'm from Russia and because of sanctions I physicaly can't do it.

Last edited:

YukioNero

Mar 10, 2023
Does anyone have Yuih Inoccent demon follower? I reached out to Yuih but he does not share anymore, said to ask others or find it elsewhere.

apollonfakes

Feb 29, 2024
Please someone share mods by Hieroglyphics:

Winterhold College Character Overhaul
Thieves Guild Character Overhaul

Thanks!

dklc123

Dec 9, 2021
Who want to support will support anyway. I'm from Russian and because of sanctions I physicaly can't do it.

What's his URL ??

Boreale

May 5, 2021
Paid mods fanclub is over fam:lepew:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote