Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
May 19, 2022
But here:

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.6 SSE Conversion- The Warden:
here's my local copy that may or may not be the same version (some of the scripts are in a .bsa but same files). throwing it up just bc I know it "works" on both ae and SE. works as in there's no compatibility issue, but the mod itself was never finished and is buggy as shit. funny as fuck to see a quad amputee zooming around at full speed though. Combine with sexlab survival if you want dynamic player-only amputation in combat. kinda cool but also mostly annoying cuz you just lose the ability to use weapons or get put in a crawling idle

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Billyy charges less per month than I spend on trash bags. I think they ask for less than any other animator. More people should consider supporting animators instead of camping out on this thread asking for free stuff 5 seconds after it gets released. How long do you think they'll continue creating content if nobody supports them even for such a modest fee?
You know what? You are absolutely right. I will just go and get the pack myself:devilish:

Changelog:

-Patch Notes-
SLAL_Billyy_Animations v7.9

Creature Humanoids Pack
- Riekling Piledriver
- Vampire Lord Missionary Redo

Creature Furniture Invisible Pack
- Canine Chair Cunnilingus

Human Pack
- Doggy Service

Human DD Pack
- Yoke 3p Standing Spitroast

Human Futa Pack
- Futa Spooning

philyb

May 23, 2018
Anyone got the racemenu preset loader SSE? I don't want to install Proteus just for that feature.

Can't seem to find it anymore.

Phinees

Jun 13, 2022
Noted

Here's everything else, if the links get nuked i have backups stored elsewhere but i will only share that link via DM for security reasons.
Well, all links are nuked. "Someone" is wasting a lot of time...

Femtal

Jul 21, 2020
So i suspect this is going to get nuked pretty quick but here's everything from PredatorRJ patreon, only missing files is the new furkini [not really to my taste didn't download it].

So grab it while you can, i used basedecode to maybe preserve the link for awhile longer.

aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWdhLm56L2ZvbGRlci9RMzFIMURiRCNYc0ZIeFMyYllfamNuWlhXN05VNWRB

Can someone reup?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote